Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapa talk

Is it installed on the forum ?

I use it alot on my iPhone but can't find this forum on it ?

Think it was discussed a few weeks back iirc, and was unofficially decided that the forum ran fine on most peoples handsets and with modern tariffs with big data plans it wasn't really necessary to use something like tapatalk on here

my car in the vBGarage

***Don't Fool With The Old Skool***

Comment

I can understand the admin objection to supporting the commercial mobile apps like tapa talk, but isnt there a mobile web theme for vBulletin to turn it into a mobile site when viewed on mobile device?

Yeah it works as is, but does involve a lot of pinching and zooming to get to the links etc

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Again I say tell me how Tapatalk (which is a "paid for service") will benefit our members when with the likes of Iphones and smart phones etc we can access the site for free very easily ?

This site has always been and hopefully will always remain free to register and use even including selling items (as long as the ad includes a price) so why should this site allow others (Tapatalk) to benefit financially from our FREE TO USE site !
          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

What is it ????

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
              What is it ????
              What the Spaniards eat ain't it?

Comment

rs owners club have gone with forum runner app, theres a free version that you can read forums with, you only need the full version £1.50 to post to forums

does make it easier the browse around the forum on a phone without needing to pinch and zoom to get to the links and you can still browse the forum using the phones browser in the normal way if you prefer

however both forum runner and tapa talk need a free plug in to be installed by the forum admin to work,

just think it would be handy

Comment

Working...
                X