F1 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2012

Since it has gone over to Sky is there anyway to view it online as i dont want to pay a subscription
    sigpic

Bernie the ba****d has his spies everywhere, you will not find any unautorised online content - anywhere.

I have just read of someone buying a £60 HD digital satellite set up from Screwfix to access the RTL feed - but assume not in English, so you would have to listen to the Radio 5 Live coverage for commentary.

HTH

David

Comment

if you have virginmedia - you only get skyf1 if you have the full skysports package - 20odd quid a month - and even then only in SD - no skyf1 in HD at all

Comment

Originally posted by willid1 View Post
        Bernie the ba****d has his spies everywhere, you will not find any unautorised online content - anywhere.

I have just read of someone buying a £60 HD digital satellite set up from Screwfix to access the RTL feed - but assume not in English, so you would have to listen to the Radio 5 Live coverage for commentary.

HTH

David
        with a 2 second delay so you hear whats happening before Lewis takes out Massa visually

Comment

i was gutted when it went to sky, cause i thought i wouldnt get the channel due to not having sky sports.

But it turns out as long as you have the sky HD pack you get it anyway, so happy days

............... they'll probably make it sky sports subscribers only after the first season to try and sucker the rest of us in

my car in the vBGarage

***Don't Fool With The Old Skool***

Comment

works on my starview 7

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
              works on my starview 7
              so i see

Comment

Working...
              X