Thieving Scum-bags Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving Scum-bags Help

Some T--ts have stolen my cat and exhaust system off my van, £1200 in parts alone any one know of a device or a way to stop them coming back and steeling the new one next week

Cheers in advance for any info

Nick
    sigpic

Yeah a pit bull, we used to get excavators diesel etc stolen when I worked in Liverpool..broke in once after it arrived it didn't happen again
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by npikey View Post
      Some T--ts have stolen my cat and exhaust system off my van, £1200 in parts alone any one know of a device or a way to stop them coming back and steeling the new one next week

Cheers in advance for any info

Nick
      Sorry to hear that,Its seems thats what theives are going after now,near where i work a bloke has three Merc Vito vans,all three had there cats stolen for the metal in the cats,even if you drilled and locked wired the nuts,I don`t think there isn`t any deterant except for wiring your van upto the mains electric,regards Gixer1000.

Comment

Guy who runs a company near us had 4 sprinters done about a month ago :eek A week later they came and took all 4 New ones they are in a locked compound with security lights CCTV doesnt put them off at all ! Sign of the times and how desperate the scum is getting
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by paul mex View Post
          Guy who runs a company near us had 4 sprinters done about a month ago :eek A week later they came and took all 4 New ones they are in a locked compound with security lights CCTV doesnt put them off at all ! Sign of the times and how desperate the scum is getting

Yeah we have all the above, weve go some nice video of them coming in empty handed and leaving with the cat etc think the dog route is going to be next ??
          sigpic

Comment

Park em over a load of broken glass!!! (mind the tyres though)

At least you'll get the DNA if they return and they may even bleed to death under the van.

Comment

I've done a few of these, first of all don't buy the anti theft device that
              mercedes sell, the thieves just lob them off with their cordless angle grinders!
              If you pm me i'll tell you what i do to stop them being stolen!
              Assuming it is a sprinter that is!

Comment

Last time I had my scooby serviced their whole parking lot had been done! The theives don't give a f**k about anything straight in with battery saws etc. tossers

Comment

In Germany you get metal thieves stealing electric train power cables, it's stopped a quite a lot of train services in the last two years.

Comment

Maybe you can have a scan around on Ebay Germany for one of these left over from East Germany.

Comment

Friend of mine had similar problems with his sprinter van so now parks the van over a concrete block that is just low enough to drive to drive over but stops the thieves crawling under and getting at the cat.

Comment

There are pockets of our society that are not just broken, but sick.

This country is going tits up.
                        sigpic

Comment

my brother sells american motorhomes and theyve just had one stolen which was a one off specially made to meet british standards 13000 dollars plus shipping theyve welded all the other ones on but they usually cut them off anyway have you tried the local scrap merchants it may be worth a try

Comment

It not worth trying your local scrap dealer,these people who nick them wont take them to a registerted place where your asked to see your licence where everything is recorded and on cctv. there going to the yard that dont give a toss and will buy road signs,man hole covers etc.
                            I scrap a few cars and cut the cats off and know of at least 6 dealers in cats i could phone,But they dont want to buy NON gen cats or will only pay £5 for them.i know sometimes you struggle to get a vehicle through the mot with a cheap cat but stick one on your van get a sticker made with "non gen cat fitted ".thats what i would do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X