Halda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halda

Picked this up today for a steal, thanks to the guys on here that offered Halda's but the price I paid for this I could not refuse. Well chuffed

BTW yes I will be removing it off the mounting plate, this assembly was removed from a rally car many years ago and was was on a shelf gathering dust.
    Attached Files

Lucky barsteward! I,m looking but they are so expensive

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
      Lucky barsteward! I,m looking but they are so expensive
      Best I don't tell you how much I paid for it then :-p

TBH I think I got it a the price as the seller knew what car it was going in

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Best I don't tell you how much I paid for it then :-p

TBH I think I got it a the price as the seller knew what car it was going in
        Tell him you,ve got a mate who needs one, what about if we go 50/50, you use it in the summer down in OZ and I'll use it in the summer over here

Pm me your price so I can sulk all weekend

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
          Tell him you,ve got a mate who needs one, what about if we go 50/50, you use it in the summer down in OZ and I'll use it in the summer over here

Pm me your price so I can sulk all weekend
          PM sent ;-) will still sniff around but Perth is pretty scarce on period bits, I picked up another round headlight grillle/dash and dash top for free last week but they are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            PM sent ;-) will still sniff around but Perth is pretty scarce on period bits, I picked up another round headlight grillle/dash and dash top for free last week but they are the best.

theres going to be some more rare bits in perth soon enough i hear
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X