cortina ghia s pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cortina ghia s pack

going to see one this week looks great in the pics been told only two s pack ghias are left and this one is mint crystal green metallic.

good colour Johnie

Comment

crap colour you want a blue one

Comment

For yourself or your dad ?

How's he keeping now Johnie ?

Comment

Im sure these were MK4's? I remember one near me years ago, in white, lovely looking with black chin spoiler. Wish I had one, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by oxb1l View Post
            For yourself or your dad ?

How's he keeping now Johnie ?
            for me mate my dad has been in hospital for a month and he collapsed and took another stroke this week mate kidneys have failed yesterday but he remains upbeat thanks for asking pal

Comment

Originally posted by RStu View Post
              Im sure these were MK4's? I remember one near me years ago, in white, lovely looking with black chin spoiler. Wish I had one, good luck
              this is a mk5 and going by the pics its in some condition

Comment

Originally posted by RStu View Post
                They come in both 4s & 5s 2.0 & 2.3

I owned a light orangey bronze MK5 Ghia S in the mid 80s, it was so cool lol Unusual colour, I never see another the same colour but they were quite rare back in the day

Comment

Im pretty sure the mk4 was only ever an S model in its own right, the mk5s were Ghia S.
                  I had a Venetian red mk4 2.0s years ago, i bought it as run around for £300 after my mk1 was stolen, then a week later the mk1 turned up and i really didnt care for the tina, i kicked the living hell out of it and scrapped it, am i a :winka: or what.

sigpic

Comment

Would like to see some photos.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mk4 was Ghia or S not both
                      Mk5 was Ghia with the S pack, you could also get LS and GLS
                      There's more than 2 left, not many but more than 2, i sold my 2.3 Ghia S estate last year and that was the only 2.3 auto estate Ghia S on the road but they are in double figures, now the Mk4 S is in single figures

Comment

Working...
                      X