insurance company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance company

after getting a good renewal price with lancaster insurance ,went back and told footman james and they matched it but the only thing that has iritated me is that they never offered me that in the first place ,and i also questioned them again about my ex partner damage claim you know the one

i ask them every year i renew about how they are getting on with it , i found out today that they set up the a direct debit with her to recover the money and never collected anything useless ,now they told me they are listing my claim as a no fault claim to me and i have spent the last 3 years telling my insurance companies about the claim so my insurance has higher than it should be

looks like that roof has been filled before,Get a good panal beater,and pay yourself,cut your costs,but dont put a Vynyl roof on as was the norm in the eighties

Comment

Originally posted by driverace View Post
      looks like that roof has been filled before,Get a good panal beater,and pay yourself,cut your costs,but dont put a Vynyl roof on as was the norm in the eighties
      this was 2008 been sorted since then ,its the insurance company im peed of with ,might have to write a complaint to the insurance ombudsman

Comment

Originally posted by rs new boy View Post
        this was 2008 been sorted since then ,its the insurance company im peed of with ,might have to write a complaint to the insurance ombudsman
        Didnt know you could write

Comment

Going to get the mrs to do it

Comment

what? jump up and down on the RS roof ?

Comment

no the ex mrs done the roof damage

Comment

Working...
              X