X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naughty Boy.............

F1 driver Adrian Sutil convicted over nightclub fracas

Adrian Sutil has apologised over the incident
    • German Formula 1 driver Adrian Sutil has been convicted of causing grievous bodily harm to a F1 team owner and given an 18-month suspended sentence.

A court in Munich reached the verdict after a two-day trial. The German driver was also ordered to pay a 200,000 euro (£167,224; $264,092) fine.
    Renault F1 executive Eric Lux suffered cuts during the incident in a Shanghai nightclub last April.
    Sutil, aged 29, has already apologised over the incident.
    Both he and Mr Lux were among guests at a party to celebrate Lewis Hamilton's victory at the China Grand Prix in the Chinese city.
    The Renault team has since been renamed Lotus.
    Sutil was a driver for the Force India team, but they have announced Nico Hulkenberg will replace him.

cheeRS
    sigpic

Don't know what all the fuss is about.
    It used to be part of a night out at one time.
    Have drink, get pizzed, knock seven bells out of one another, have curry go home.
    Mark....

Comment

Originally posted by Mexicomark View Post
      Don't know what all the fuss is about.
      It used to be part of a night out at one time.
      Have drink, get pizzed, knock seven bells out of one another, have curry go home.

and thats just the women...........

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

Yes you would often here the women shouting "bastard I've broke the heel on my shoe again"
        They would be using it as a weapon at the time though, usually embedded in someones head.
        Mark....

Comment

When Graham Hill and Jim Clark were in the Lotus team together they would slug it out in the most vicious and dangerous manner...

Mark

Comment

According to the press down here he was quoted as saying he meant to throw glass of champagne over him.......somehow he managed to stick his glass in his neck and require 29 stitiches.

but it's alright apparently they shook hands and it's all over

His F1 career that is.....
            Life is Racing......
            sigpic
            everything else is just waiting

...or buftying.

Comment

oh by the way does anyone know the owners mobile number?

I'm not doing much at the moment I'll call him about the drive.....,

I promise not to glass him even if he touches up my wife...in fact I could put that offer up to get the drive in teh first place...probably should forewarn the missus..
              Life is Racing......
              sigpic
              everything else is just waiting

...or buftying.

Comment

Working...
              X