Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O. Tony Orrell

Happy days...

I remember when I bought JEC 773T (white 16 sport with blue decals) off you and you stashed it away behind here so that your big dog could guard it while I sorted out some of my own security.

All changed now, it will be a Metrolink stop in a few months.

How long ago was that????

Comment

1987 ish I think. I used to watch it driving along Cemetery Road whilst tinkering with my mates white RS2000 on The Crescent. I think you saw me drooling and asked if I wanted to make a bid. Best car I've ever owned! (I used to live on Scott Road)

Comment

I remember you very well. I think i have got a few photos of that car somewhere. Do you remember the Red RS2000 i had?? i think i have a photo of it parked outside your mates house and i think your in the photo. I will have a look at what ive got and send you some copies. Have you got the Black car you show on your Status??

Comment

I do remember the red one, you had it resprayed didn't you? NCU was the reg or something like that? I also remember an absolutely mint Yellow RS which is still one of the nicest I've ever seen, don't think you had that one for too long though.

I'd love to see some old pictures, I had loads too but they've all gone missing after a couple of house moves.

I still have the black RS although it's now white after I scraped back all the top layers of dirt, stonechip, underseal and paint. It's currently in a million bits waiting for me to get my backside into gear and repair all the rot.

Comment

Did you know Dennis Harvey???

Hey mate did you know Dennis Harvey?? He lived on cemertry road and I think his mate/brother live on Scott road???

Comment

Yep, still do. We were out for a couple of pints just last week.

Originally posted by fox2fox View Post
              I think his mate/brother lived on Scott road???
              That would be me!

Comment

Bloody he'll what a small world!!!! I remember a blue mk1rs2000 parked outside???? Are you the same lad who had the black rs2000 parked behind a row of houses up near little moss high school on the bend?????...

Comment

Yeah, the blue Mk 1 was my brothers. It was a basic 1300 I think, resprayed with mexico decals.

You're giving my present location away!

Comment

Oopppps sorry mate!!!!. How's garath doing these days aswell?? How's Dennis doing as well?? I remember that mint mk2 yellow 16 sport he had,now that was a minter...

Comment

And today...

IMG_0461 by carlf18, on Flickr

Looks a little different!

Comment

Originally posted by vlv991v View Post
                        And today...

IMG_0461 by carlf18, on Flickr

Looks a little different!
                        Just the tumble weed missing.

Comment

Working...