X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst car you've ever owned ?

As title
    What's the worst car you've owned ?
    Mine was an Opel Ascona that I bought at the market about 20 years ago looked nice berlinetta painted orange with black upholstery
    Drove like a bag of brown stuff clutch slipped diff whined stereo was only sitting in the dash absolute dog

Took it back the following week and lost out big time

Ford Fiesta ST without a doubt, crap CRAP steering lock, overrevs, undergeared, noise inside was loud, harsh ride, awful. Couldnt wait to get rid of it

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
      Ford Focus RS without a doubt, crap CRAP couldnt' get in it, lock it, start it, over the top, undergeared, noise inside from her was loud, harsh ride, awful. Couldnt wait to get rid of it

cheeRS

Comment

Mk2 mexico

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
          Mk2 mexico
          Standard??

Mine........Rustin Aggro.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Pug 306xsi,what a pile of s h I t e!!!!....

Pug 306 xsi,what a pile of shite!!!! Brand new,in all of the 3 months that I owned it,it spent most of the time at the dealers having the problems sortedThe last straw came when the accelerator cable snapped at the traffic lights,when they turned green,my dad was driving it at the time,he had to push it to the kerb,the reason why I got a new car,was my dad had a hart attack 18months before I bought it,as he had banger cars and he gave me some money towards it aswell,it went back to the dealers for the repair to be fixed,I said,keep it I've had enough,I got most of my money back,then I went to vauxhall and got a camels ear Sri,6 months old,now that was a car,one of the best cars that myself and my dad owned.

Comment

This is easy . Mk1 Golf GTI , what a load of shite they are . Wheeezy engine , shit brakes , crap electrics , etc etc . Fooooooookin rubbish .
              sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
              Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
              12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
                This is easy . Mk1 Golf GTI , what a load of shite they are . Wheeezy engine , shit brakes , crap electrics , etc etc . Fooooooookin rubbish .
                but good looking ive had 3
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Mine was a bog standard tired 1.6 205 gti fitted with a 405 16v lump, stock brakes, knackered suspension and half interior missing. ****in fast but bloody lethal and was always broken in some way, spark plug blew out of the head once while I was under the bonnet! Was cheap tho :-)
                  sigpic GC Automotive
                  Repairs & Restoration tel-07805611316

Comment

Every car Ive owned has been a bag of knackers , ive yet to own a decent one
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
                      Every car Ive owned has been a bag of knackers , ive yet to own a decent one

exactly the same as me and i still drive one

Comment

Morris Marina Coupe

But my AMG Merc ML is a close second

Comment

Real easy one for me Range Rover P38.
                          They have a message centre on the dash so when you put the ignition on first thing in the morning it gives you a list of faults to fix.

You get those sorted & the next time you put the key in the ignition it gives you a new set of problems.

It was a lovely car while it was working properly, but they cost a fortune to maintain them properly. Even had to change the engine in the bastard thing.

Mark....

Comment

Landrover freelander Utter shite , only kept it a fortnight
                            Made £700 profit on the sale of it though
                            sigpic

Comment

Bought Michelle a Mazda 5 2.0L Petrol 6 speed as we wanted a 7 seater and the Zafira was a 5 speed giving 32mpg. The f@@kin Mazda went after 4 weeks as it only did 26mpg on a run

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X