Skids Has a New Garage Mate for SAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skids Has a New Garage Mate for SAG

I said I would never have one again however after the recent unexpected and devastating passing of a very close friend and Rally Mentor I have picked up yesterday a MK2 Flat Front Clubmans Car (from a Dealer Forum member ) .
    It has all the right bits on it however needs some cosmetic work ,paint and a refurbishment of the electrics before we ( the driver )can get back into the woods for the first time in 23 years
    It will be a 3 or 4 month Project that I will keep you up to speed with in the Resto Section .
    Thanks to some Forum Members( you know who you are ) who have been very supportive and helpful this last month , we now have the car so it is time to "walk the walk "
    Skids
    sigpic

Great news mate, well plesed for you...........

John

Comment

Originally posted by Skids View Post
      I said I would never have one again however after the recent unexpected and devastating passing of a very close friend and Rally Mentor I have picked up yesterday a MK2 Flat Front Clubmans Car (from a Dealer Forum member ) .
      It has all the right bits on it however needs some cosmetic work ,paint and a refurbishment of the electrics before we ( the driver )can get back into the woods for the first time in 23 years
      It will be a 3 or 4 month Project that I will keep you up to speed with in the Resto Section .
      Thanks to some Forum Members( you know who you are ) who have been very supportive and helpful this last month , we now have the car so it is time to "walk the walk "
      Skids
      Pics, Nobber.
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
        Pics, Nobber.
        yeah pics
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Allright you king Knobbers I will get some up in the Resto Section when I can get Photobucket to download more than 3 pics before it Sh1ts itself and locks up
          Car already has the axle out ,interior and some of the tin worm attacked with the Grinder
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skids View Post
            Allright you king Knobbers I will get some up in the Resto Section when I can get Photobucket to download more than 3 pics before it Sh1ts itself and locks up
            Car already has the axle out ,interior and some of the tin worm attacked with the Grinder
            obviously a technological ****wit
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
              obviously a technological ****wit
              Agree with Ginge
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
              X