People dont need much these days to skive off work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People dont need much these days to skive off work

went to the royal bank to put money in today, big sign up due to adverse weather we are closed went to another two branches and the same its bad enough a wee bit of ice or snow,but now they are closing cause its a bit windy.they should try working in the conditions instead of being holed up in some cosy wee office rant over

ha ha ha ha , lol now close early and go for a pint .

Comment

Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
      ha ha ha ha , lol now close early and go for a pint .
      thats exactly what i am doing mate called the royal bank helpline and assks will the banks be opened tommorrow the bird says i couldnt possibly tell you that

Comment

Bad mate innit!,last year i missed a shift and a halfs work(I travel one hundred mile round trip per shift).Contracting you see!!!.no show no pay!!!.Was personally thanked for turning in on a bad day,A full timer rang in absent and they could've walked it in fifteen mins.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
          went to the royal bank to put money in today, big sign up due to adverse weather we are closed went to another two branches and the same its bad enough a wee bit of ice or snow,but now they are closing cause its a bit windy.they should try working in the conditions instead of being holed up in some cosy wee office rant over

know what you mean went to the \tsb today wanted to put money in same deal closed due to weather up here its windy half the time donnt know what there problem is probably some health and safety issue ,as you said they should try working in it think i'll start sika flexing my brickwork together fron now on might actually get something done but am only a lazy ,moaning construction worker oh and overpaid as well

Comment

Originally posted by youngpecker View Post
            Bad mate innit!,last year i missed a shift and a halfs work(I travel one hundred mile round trip per shift).Contracting you see!!!.no show no pay!!!.Was personally thanked for turning in on a bad day,A full timer rang in absent and they could've walked it in fifteen mins.
            thats a bummer surely if you turn up and they send you home they should pay

Comment

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
              thats a bummer surely if you turn up and they send you home they should pay
              They didnt send me home mate!,he thanked me for getting in when a perm who lived round the corner didnt!.he got paid for not coming in!.

Comment

Working...
              X