Left-hand drive X- pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left-hand drive X- pack

Took a drive up to Stoke today, to Moors Restorations, John Hughes has recommended them to me, met a nice guy who showed me around and i,ve decided he will do the work on Worthers. he then showed me what i think is the nicest RS2000 ive ever seen, some people may be aware of this car or have even seen it, i saw it today, its very special. fully restored genuine left hand drive X pack, 18,000k,s on the clock, its the car thats in one of Graham Robson,s books, It will be at National day this year, look out for it, its very very special. Full length decals on the doors, and across the boot lid, Europeon Scheel seats, etc etc, a truly beautiful car. look for it,

if its the same car ian, i had a drive as a passenger round goodwood in that in the mid nineties and yes what a lovely car - was it a white one, with the blue rs decals ?

Comment

seen it before,very nice.
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

I offered him a 5 figure sum for it... guess where I was told. The guys there are very very helpful.

some pictures here

Comment

Vinny, yes thats the car, as i said, one of the, if not the nicest mk2 ive seen, absolutley superb

Comment

I drove the car and was offered it when it was for sale in Reigate area, big dealer lots of historic cars, ferrairs and RS2000 rallye cars.

Cant remember the name of the dealer, very wired driving a left hooker but great fun

Comment

the car came to RSOC national day in 1988 (at stanford hall) and was from oakfields garage down in the wye valley.
              Ian Donaldson owned the car then and i had quite a bit of history on it,
              i briefly drove the car twice, (1988) nothing special then, but very nice nonethe less, however it is now fully restored and in excellent order.

The car was supposed to have attended the Xpack display at Silverstone RSOC national day, however that is another story.

still nice car

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

Has anyone got any more photos of this car - looks lovely. Remember seeing some photos that were taken at the same show but can't remember where I saw them now. Any pictures of the engine bay/interior/boot?

Cheers - Phil

Comment

Working...
                X