Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mugged and theft.................sheffielf ice rink

poor old (young) AJ

last night around 6.30 she was approached by a girl in her early 20's just outside the sheffield ice rink and asked if she had the time.

Angharad, being the polite person she is, took her phone (iPhone) out of her bag to find the time. The girl then grabbed Angharad, ripped the phone from her hand and threatened to stab her if she did not hand over her purse.

AJ screamed and run off, as did her attacker, with AJ's iphone............................

sheffield police were called, and quickly on the scene, and to be fair were excellent and even took AJ back to her student flat, however she is very upset and frightened by what took place, and understandably quite nervous about going out.

we have done the obvious, 'cancelled' the number, changed her personal details etc therefore at least have peace of mind there, we hope her insurance will cover it, but we dont think so, but at least she is unharmed.

how sad

cheeRS
    sigpic

This country is turning to shit and fast

worst thing is if they caught her they would do nothing
    Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

glad shes ok G, horrible experience for her though
      as paul said these people will only get a telling off if caught
      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Everyone please get all your kids trained in self defence from the age of 6 upwards . After that age their bones are strong enough and they learn very very quickly . That way they won't panic and get beaten up as easy by the scum bags .
        sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
        Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Scum of the earth..................

Glad she is ok G

Lets hope she can be caught and prosecuted

John

Comment

this is the kinda thing that scares me about my girl going off to uni, brought up in the country, never been out of our sight apart from at collage.

i feel for ya mate, must be shite when there's bugger all you can do!
            sigpic

Comment

This is sad, get cans of pepper spray give the gurl a fighting chance

Comment

unbelievable G, hope she gets over it soon, what goes through peoples minds to get them to do this kind of thing??

Comment

Bad news Graham. The evil of drugs I expect

Dis she have icloud 'Find my phone' thing which comes with the new io5 software ?

‎Find My iPhone: If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use any iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing d…

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

glad shes ok m8, a phone can be replaced - all that matters is she wasnt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aled View Post
                      Bad news Graham. The evil of drugs I expect

Dis she have icloud 'Find my phone' thing which comes with the new io5 software ?

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/find-...376101648?mt=8
                      yes Aled,
                      already the police have been able to confirm some localities the phone has been used and also that it now has a new SIM card fitted and in use (not sure how they now that at we cancelled AJ's number immediately)

Even the police said it was a nasty experience

thank for you support lads, appreciated as always.

problem now though is she is reluctant to go out from the Flat, and we feel so hopeless down here around 200 miles away and not being able to go and cheer her up.

what do you do though ?

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
                        Everyone please get all your kids trained in self defence from the age of 6 upwards . After that age their bones are strong enough and they learn very very quickly . That way they won't panic and get beaten up as easy by the scum bags .

this is happing all over the place thay are nuffing but scum bags and the government give them help all the time ....... my boy is just turned 17 and he's been going to boxing for the last 4 years and was scottish champ last year and been runners up twice in the scottish he never hing about with itiots or scum bags am i no glad plus he no's how to handle him self ( send all the scum bags to the front line )
                        sigpic

Comment

Bast#rds!!!!! Hope she's ok Graham.....

Comment

There's a lot of scum everywhere. I hope your daughter is OK. Trouble is if the Police catch the scum responsible, they cannot pass sentence.

Comment

terrible news

Comment

Working...
                              X