MOT Failed boo hiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT Failed boo hiss

I took her down this morning and it failed on the headlights, and a bad earth on the drivers side brake light as the indicator comes on when you push the brakes, and the ****ers want me to pay another £17.50 so they can check the thieving barstewards

Bummer that !!!

the place I go would fix that for a pint

Comment

owell m8 never mind i might have failed on rust :laughing6:
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

all done MOT'd for the sake of 20 minutes work it is now a road legal car LOL been to cumbria in it though LOL

Comment

The place I go fixed it for me and then passed the car at no extra cost (thanks Geoff - pinto-48s)

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Originally posted by arron
            The place I go fixed it for me and then passed the car at no extra cost (thanks Geoff - pinto-48s)
            This is the problem with Government places, your local garage can do something about it but these lot just want the cash and bollox to you, no flexibility

Comment

nice one brian

Comment

Lads you would want to come to the south of paddy lad
                Crooked is not the word for it. A fella i knew had a Porsche 944 cab
                and they failed him for no rear seat belts. The poor fella went away and got a letter from Porsche to say that the car never had them from day one and even at that they still said no. So he went away and had to by 2 4 point sparco harness's for 200 euro and get the car tested 3 times another 100 euro. "Nice"
                F_ _Kin Irish
                James

cheers James
                MK11 member 356

Comment

thats nasty i'm a tester and i would have fixed it there and then for nothing just to get it on the road, i do it all the time even though i'm not suppoed to.
                  VOSA say the car can't be fixed untill the test is finished.
                  cheeRS

Comment

Working...
                  X