ALU 650S- Anyone know this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALU 650S- Anyone know this car?

Hi guys, purchased this car approx 3 months ago, just wondered if anyone has any info on it? Its had 3 previous owners, the first owner had it for 20 years. I think its seen quite a bit of track action but it is a very solid, rust free car. Thanks, Wayne.

Hi Wayne and welcome, dont know the car but theres so many around at the mo

Get some pictures up or send them to me and I will do it for you ?

Cheers
    Brian

Comment

ALU 650S

Hi Brian, thanks for the welcome. Believe it or not i used to own OFE 800V. I bought it from Hertfordshire in June 2002 & regretably sold it to a chap in Urmston Manchester in December 2002. What a good car!, but more so i could kick myself for letting it go!! I lost my storage, hence the reason for the sale. When i bought it, it had some dreadful cross spoke alloys, so i picked some 4 spokes up straight away & brand new Pirrelis, but never even fit them. Anyway, really glad it went to a good home. Would love to have it back, but probably couldn't afford it now. Its amazing how the prices have gone in the last 12 months. I sold OFE 800V for £3200.

Comment

At last someone who knows this car LOL

well what a small world eh well shes looking rather nice at the mo too

Comment

It was always a cracking car, but looks sensational now! It really is a credit to you. Hope you hang on to it otherwise you will regret it, i know i did. I will get some pics of my new one up soon, its just in the process of being cleaned & the interior put back in. Taking it off the road this winter to strip & paint it. It would be really good to hear from anyone who knows anything about its past!

Comment

Working...
          X