Bonfire night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonfire night

Just coming down from letting off £1000 of fireworks for our local display, had some really good feedback and hopefully we have made money anyone else involved in organised displays as i'd be very intested in what budgets other displays have as we are always under preasure to reduce our budget
    sigpic

I took my lad to the one at Wokingham and it lasted about 25 minutes. Must have been some serious money to keep it going that long, but it's £5 each to get in if kids are over 7 (free otherwise I think).

Always looks a bit dodgy to me for the poor guys who have to set them off, so you have my admiration.

Comment

we went to a local one, was excellent a good 25 mins of fireworks. Not sure what they must of spent. Only £4 each for me and the wife to get in, kids were free
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by KelvinS1965 View Post
        I took my lad to the one at Wokingham and it lasted about 25 minutes. Must have been some serious money to keep it going that long, but it's £5 each to get in if kids are over 7 (free otherwise I think).

Always looks a bit dodgy to me for the poor guys who have to set them off, so you have my admiration.
        Originally posted by Chesney View Post
        we went to a local one, was excellent a good 25 mins of fireworks. Not sure what they must of spent. Only £4 each for me and the wife to get in, kids were free
        We had a running time of 20 mins charged £3 for adults and £2 for kids over 7, had a large bonfire and did food, the bar was open as well so on the whole a good night for everyone
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X