X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

please don't lambast me for saying this, because what happened was truly awful, but wasn't this the same rider that last year and earlier this was being given stick from all parts of the media etc as an accident waiting to happen ? since sunday he seems to be portrayed as he was going to be the best rider for years to come ..............

again, only a view that's been griping me, but already heard it from others that also share that view

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
        please don't lambast me for saying this, because what happened was truly awful, but wasn't this the same rider that last year and earlier this was being given stick from all parts of the media etc as an accident waiting to happen ? since sunday he seems to be portrayed as he was going to be the best rider for years to come ..............

again, only a view that's been griping me, but already heard it from others that also share that view
        Very true,he was getting a little bit of a reputation as a bad boy,but every sport needs one,I know a few of his fellow riders were ****ed off with some of his riding antics,but I`m sure they wouldn`t have wanted this to happen,whats the saying genius is next to madness and he was destined for greatness.Regards Gixer1000.

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post

very very true grum, he was an exciting young talent that needed to mature and work out where the fine line lay, thats what made him an exciting moto gp racer not just another rider, we've all seen him make the big **** me he's gonna crash moves but thats what made him what he was, exciting to watch and a true racer, given more time he would have matured into a true champion, sadly we will never know.

Comment

Working...
          X