Rolling Road Results and more !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Road Results and more !!

As some of you know I was booked for a rolling road session today, well I tell you it was the best £100 Ive spent on the car !!

it was running but crap, even when I went to Cumbria it got there fine but was not nice to drive NOW I know why, always thought it was well done on power, but How much !!! Kev just beat you LOL

in this scan of the graph the RED line was the first run on the rollers OUCH !

Yes that RED writing does say 83.4bhp at the FLY LOL the black line is it now 130.2 bhp and that has been pressure and temp corrected, over 23C here today so could be more on a cool day

and here was and is the torque curve

and a small AVI nice sound ? this was taken off of my G5 Digital camera hence the low quality www.banishit.com/rollingroad.AVI

Also been on the buy today, and have secured myself a 230bhp N/A all steel and forged bits Cossie complete not even been in a car yet for a too good to miss price !!!

Also got 4 Brand new Super Oscars Long Range, and 4 flat front wings (pattern but really nice quality ones)

You are sooooo cruel......

You post pictures of your "to die for" RS........
    You post proof of it's great HP figures........
    You post a video-clip of it sounding and looking very sweet.......

Apart from saying how jealous I am, I can only say FANTASTIC.......!

Well done,

Ian.

Comment

Are you still selling the car Brian ?

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

nice one brian, thats you a happy bunny then and nice one on the engine

Comment

Rolling road

Top man Brian and good figures too, nice one

CheeRS Phil

Comment

good to see its all running ok now m8 ....good bhp....
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Ya damn git.................Beat me by 2 bhp on your first run!!! Mine was 81 and 61 at the wheels................ Really bet your chuffed with the "After" graph. Having second thoughts yet?
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

[scrounge mode] what you doing with them wings mr 'shit? [/scrounge mode]

oh, great results btw, getting mine on soon!

http://theplateman.com/ - euro/german plates

Comment

[scrounge mode] what you doing with them wings mr 's**t? [/scrounge mode] whats with the Mr S**T bit eh er ?

cheers fellas

Oh By the way THE Cossie engine is a no goer, as the fella I was buying it off of was a scammer, I was checking the email sent supposedly by Ebay and square trade and one of the links came up weird so I have told him I'm not buying and he is protesting that hes not trying to rip me ,

So Moral of the story Dont click buy now UNTIL you have verified the URL of the button!!!!!

Comment

Bet your well chuffed with that Brian, Sounding and looking sweet too mate..

CheeRS
                    Martin

Comment

Banishit

Running sweeter now Brian.

RSkars

Comment

Yes Martin I was impressed after the start of 83.4 I thought it was running bad but Daweoo Matiz was taking the pee

Comment

good set of numbers there brian, make me green.................

Comment

good results there brian ....does it make you want to keep her?
                            sigpic

Comment

lol, sorry about the mr 'shit thing, didnt mean to cause any offence, just shortend the user name and put a mr in front of it, didnt mean for it to sound like i was being insulting

http://theplateman.com/ - euro/german plates

Comment

Working...
                              X