Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New purchase

Going to get this tomorrow

Known the car a long time 58000 miles, last owner old guy since 95.
    Just fancied something that wasnt going to depreciate and I think this fits the bill .seen them advertised at 5k with more miles
    sigpic

Bargain ,,
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Thats what i thought, seller on ebay just turning it round for a quick buck probably got it off the old guy for £500.
      sigpic

Comment

Lovely car. very cheap. I always loved the E30. My first BMW was a 318 & then a 316. always wanted a 318is. liked them better to drive than the E36.
        Enjoy it.
        Robert
        sigpic

Comment

Bargain thats for sure , need to go back on original BBS alloys , I sold a 1 owner from new black one earlier in the year had 85.000 miles and that made £2900 so thats a cheap car you got there
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Mexi-cos View Post
            Bargain thats for sure , need to go back on original BBS alloys , I sold a 1 owner from new black one earlier in the year had 85.000 miles and that made £2900 so thats a cheap car you got there
            Yes needs a set of BBS 15" wheels.

Can belive how much history came with car, every mot and receipt since 1995,
            New "BMW" discs pads, bushes ,battery, exhaust,head gasket, water pump, etc etc has been replaced at the main dealer in the last 2500 miles, over £2000 worth.

Seat bolster needs doing, rank wheels and some minor bodywork but very pleased.
            Might give the RS next year off
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X