No announcement yet.

Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What gets me is why the government waste so much money on shite instead of finding a cure for this bastard disease. My nan, grandad, mum & dad have all had it, parents still alive, grandparents sadly no longer here. I expect it to come in later life but intend to have a bloody good time until that day may or may not come. Its a shitter kev and uinfortunately seems to be an everydat occurance now.
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

just buried my brother on Friday 1 week after his 56 birthday

Comment

A close friend of mine's dad passed away last night from this shite disease. He was only diagnosed in early august with lung cancer they had hardly any time. He was a top bloke, used to come out drinking with us and always made you feel like his own son when we went round there house. Very sad day today.
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

On a positive note had my op on Wednesday so fingers crossed everything turns out OK, still weeing blood clots today but other than a sore old fella when I urinate and a slight tummy ache I feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            On a positive note had my op on Wednesday so fingers crossed everything turns out OK, still weeing blood clots today but other than a sore old fella when I urinate and a slight tummy ache I feel good.
            Best of luck Another friend of mine beat Prostate Cancer earlier this year. His attitude and mindset were remarkable. He was always positive about it, Ate and drank healthily, Kept himself fit, Kept a positive mind. I'm sure all this helped him beat it. A man that I admire greatly
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
            X