mike young or vospers plates wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike young or vospers plates wanted

i have found out my car came from vospers in plymouth when new and that mike youngs then sold it later on.anyone any idea where i can number plates and a rear window sticker please

any tips on finding out this info please mate, i am struggling with mine - sorry to jump on your thread.

Comment

My car also came from Vospers, I wrote to them and they sent me dealer sticker for the rear window.

Was a few years ago though.

David

Comment

you dont have an address for vospers do you .anyone have a picture of the original number plates for copying

Comment

Vospers Motor House
          Millbay Rd
          Plymouth
          Devon
          PL1 3LJ
          Great Britain

This was the address I used in 1993 and it still seems to be current as I just found it via Google.

I addressed my letter to the Managing Director but the relpy came back from the senior secretary.

I suspect this is the company office not the actual dealer premisies.

If you go to www.ford.co.uk and put the postcode PL1 in the dealer finder it gives you a different address.

HTH

David

Comment

BJ...if someone could put a jpeg on the board then a local graphics company could copy you the lettering and your locla number plate guy gould add them in?

Comment

Good thinking that one. Could do with the old RS Owners club ones as well as I bet a few would be interested in these?
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

I have the old RS ones on the rear number plate of my MK2..I will try scanning it or taking it to my local graphics guy..

Comment

That would be great. Cheers dears
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
                  X