Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merthyr Rock Festival 2011

BIG event this weekend, and all on my doorstep

Not heard of all the bands, however thought it may be of interest to you ageing rockers.................

Merthyr Rock will take place over the first weekend of September at Cyfarthfa Park, Merthyr Tydfil, in Wales on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th September from 1pm until 11pm.

Line-up

Main Stage

Saturday: Ocean Colour Scene, Cast, Goldie Lookin' Chain, Friends Electric, Tiger Please, Town.

Sunday: The Blackout, Funeral For A Friend, Skindred, Young Guns, Attack! Attack!, My Passion, Revoker, The Guns, Go-X.

Second Stage

Sunday: Last Republic, Straight Lines, Masters In France, Broken Vinyl Club, Caesar's Rome, Cuba Cuba, and more TBA.

Sunday: Curated By Kids In Glass Houses: Future Of The Left, Jettblack, Exit International, Save Your Breath, The Social Club, Spycatcher, Dead Beggars Club, Crossbreaker.

On both days, in addition to two stages showcasing established acts alongside new talent. There will be loads of on-site extras, which will be announced across the summer. The festival will take place in a tented village to ensure that whatever the South Wales weather may be, the audience will stay dry.

Tickets

Tickets are priced at £20 for a day ticket. Merthyr Rock is a not-for-profit event, so all profits will be reinvested into the festival. To buy tickets, click here.

cheeRS
    sigpic

Ocean Colour Scene once supported one of my old bands in Rushden about 1990ish...... (Sick on the Bus)
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
    X