New F1 deal, BBC & Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New F1 deal, BBC & Sky

Whats your views, think F1 will got it wrong; but its all about the money and not the fans. I know I wont buy Sky sports to watch it
    Will now only see part of the F1 races on BBC

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
    Whats your views, think F1 will got it wrong; but its all about the money and not the fans. I know I wont buy Sky sports to watch it
    Will now only see part of the F1 races on BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/9550930.stm

Same here

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

so will it be on sky sports 1,2,3 or 4 ? or will it be pay per view like the big boxing fights ???

Comment

The commentators for F1 on our RTL7 channel are utterly idiots so I watched the races until 2009 on RTL+ Germany. After that I watched it all on BBC (and the German channel has been deleted) so this isn't good news at all.
        Idiots.

Comment

same here
          sigpic

Comment

I think it's SHITE sky sky sky it's a joke and I think
            this will hurt F1 stick it back onto ITV
            sigpic

Comment

Don't really think anyone will miss being bored titless for 1 1/2 hours on a Sunday afternoon.
              Hopefully they will ramp up coverage of the bikes and get BSB or WSB back on instead.
              Proper racing.
              Even the World Touring Cars is better racing.
              We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Tv

Here we go again lineing Bernie,s pocket !!!!
                No way will I join ,or pay for Sky,as here in the UK we pay far too much for Sky.The Dutch pay much less than we do !
                As you guys say either freeview BBC or ITV,viewers will decline,and then advertisers,will maybe withdraw sponsership .

Comment

its really sad news, I can't afford sky sports

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

pure shite i have watched f1 for years...

Comment

Where's the Monopolies Commission when you need them
                      Cheers
                      CHRiS

Comment

just as it all started to come together, BOOM!!!!! bernie sets another granade off in F1, i stopped watching the parade races a few years ago, but this year together with the BBC1's presenting team and the racing worth watching again i've got back into it, i'm not a fan of sky so i'll be giving it a miss, shame really

Comment

owh, and the other rant about F1 is why all the emerging markets [where F1 "needs" to go] never have hardly any speccies watching the races cos the tickets are too dear !!!!!!

Silverstone is ALWAYS sold out yet places in the far east must only sell a 1/4 of tickets going by the empty seats come qualifying and race day

Comment

Love F1 but I refuse to pay for Sky. Never agreed with paying monthly then having to pay to watch the boxing. Least we still got Moto gp......for now

Comment

stopped sky sports years as i don,t like football ,if its another tenner a month for skysports would pay for it as the red button on sky sports the last time they tried it was brilliant if it pay per view hope its a pound a race

Comment

Working...
                              X