best breakdown company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best breakdown company

any thoughts?whos the best value for money, AA, RAC, Green flag etc.
    sigpic

I used QUIDCO to join The AA

Cost for 2 people recovery and breakdown cover was £102.50 (I opted out of Homestart but otherwise it was their Full Cover))

Quidco gave me £60 cashback as policy was over £100

A bargain at £42.50
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Pm AndyC hes been on the back of a few recovery trucks in his time.....hes the man to ask

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

just looked at the link ,how does that all work then?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by welshrs View Post
          pm andyc hes been on the back of a few recovery trucks in his time.....hes the man to ask:d

chris
          :d
          sigpic

Comment

RAC if you are an RSOC member you get 25% discount roadside/recovery £75.00
            sigpic

Comment

Breakdown

In over 54 years of being a car driver/owner ,never had breakdown cover,or a breakdown either

Comment

I got full euro cover with hire cars and homestart with www.greeninsurancecompany.co.uk and it only cost £62 used them too when I broke down in lancaster with a propshaft failure, they sent a flatbed within the hr to bring me home

Nutty Professor

Comment

Not the AA, ****s left me 9 hours down a country lane.......

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                    Not the AA, ****s left me 9 hours down a country lane.......
                    thats because vinny tipped them off

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by driverace View Post
                      In over 54 years of being a car driver/owner ,never had breakdown cover,or a breakdown either
                      bollocks !!!! .......................... now you've said it !!!!!!!!

23 years with RAC, used once, very good ......................... however Sims Recovery was also very good one time

Comment

I have been with quoteline direct http://www.quotelinedirect.co.uk/breakdown/ for 4 years fully covered even home start for £59 used them twice very good service
                        sigpic

Comment

Funny you should ask I was looking for the same thing last night for our truck, as Dave says use Quidco with AA or RAC are both doing good cash back deals.

In the end as I was getting new insurance too they offered me recovery/home start for £50!

Rich if you don't know what quidco is, then basically they give you cashback (from the retailer) when you buy a product/service through them. so if you want to buy something or a change yr gas supplier etc, then you go to quidco, see what deals are about, then click thru quido to the retailers website and make the purchase as normal.

once your purchase has been tracked, the retailer will pay quidco, and then they pay you.. simples!

<M>
                          [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                          Ex X-pack owner

Comment

A no brainer for me.....I have been with Auto Aid for years and used them more times than I care to mention and always a fantastic service.

Any car you are in.....Euro cover as well....all for £35

It is classed as an insurance scheme , where you pay for the recovery and then claim it back. It works for me.

Highly recommended..... voted by Which magazine as No1 for customer satisfaction.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

AA I had nothing but problems with (albeit 15 years ago) been with RAC ever since

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

Working...
                              X