thanks richy and sue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks richy and sue

i would like to thank richy and sue for their great hospitallity at todays garden doo, food was excellent as usual
    met lots of new friends from here.
    thanks to grum as well for organising the entertainment etc
    had a great day
    Lew, dave and ally

as above , great day, cars food, entertainment - thanks to grum for stiching me up on the scalectrix - beaten by a 9 yr old girl

Comment

Garden party

Thanks to Richie and Sue for a great day today,good turnout of cars,great food,what more could you ask for.

Ian Calypso rs2000

Comment

As above Richy and Sue. Top hospitality again

Many thanks
        cheeRS
        Ian
        sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
        Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

supa day out, great cars, great venue, amazing hosts, top notch food, great finish on bournmouth beach, even carlsberg could not top this kind of day, thankyou all,

Graham, Deborah and Aidan

ps... what a garage, i want one

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
            as above , great day, cars food, entertainment - thanks to grum for stiching me up on the scalectrix - beaten by a 9 yr old girl
            can't say i'm shocked son

would of popped in but my mates don't do old cars they are quite a boring bunch really
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
              can't say i'm shocked son

would of popped in but my mates don't do old cars they are quite a boring bunch really
              you werent welcome anyway

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
                you werent welcome anyway
                that may be true but i'd of gatecrashed anyway shame really as being in the vacinity would of been good even for an hour but i do have some nates that need educating, thats the trouble with these northern monkeys
                Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Many thanks Richy & family for a warm welcome & a great day. Nice to meet many people for the first time.

Mark.

Comment

Cheers Richie and sue. I had a great day. Gutted I had to leave early
                    sigpic

Comment

crackin day out at richys and sues great food ,great company ,great cars oh and great to see vinny out driven by ella in fairness to him he took it very well....well if it was me i wouldnt av let her tyres down on her bike...but thats me
                      sigpic

Comment

Had a top day, many thanks everyone involved.

Great food, great company, weather was kind, scaletrix excellent.

Cheers.

Comment

gutted i missed this but had to go to great yarmouth (f*****G jedward!)
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks for great day richy and family, want your garage
                            cheeRS
                            Andy RSX

Comment

A big ditto from me and the lad. Well done Richie and Graeme for organising the equivilent of Party in the Park - who'd have thought a car show in a garden
                              Great to meet the forum boys and put faces to names.......some of you aren't as ugly as I was told......
                              And thanks for not taking the p*ss out of the pink camera
                              Great inspiration to get back in the garage.............might even see mine next year
                              Cheers
                              CHRiS

Comment

Working...
                              X