• fiat 500

anyone got one,had one ,thinking of getting one,

sorry the new one

Comment

Fernando Alonso has one according to the ad's on TV
      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

I drove one on holiday in Italy, and was glad to get out of it after a week.

I did like the start/stop function, it works considerably better than the deathtrap known as the 3L Lupo

If you want that platform, buy the Fiesta, I've not driven one of those, but the driving experince has to be better.

Comment

just got the wife a 1.4 sport 10 days ago so far so good its nippy and not hard to gas the important thing is she likes it
          sigpic

Comment

well took the plunge and bought one for er indoors,drove it home an got some strange looks

Comment

Has it got the eyelashes ?

Comment

Did u no that the new Ka share alot of the parts!! I was working on a Ka and a new fiat 500, opened the bonnet and the Ka engine bay is dotted in fiat stickers, battery power steering pump so they mite be the same, but different body's.... Just thought u mite want to no!

Comment

Originally posted by rs ada View Post
                  Did u no that the new Ka share alot of the parts!! I was working on a Ka and a new fiat 500, opened the bonnet and the Ka engine bay is dotted in fiat stickers, battery power steering pump so they mite be the same, but different body's.... Just thought u mite want to no!
                  the ford ka is shite tho,really poor build quality

Comment

I have worked and drove both, and with out a doubt I would have the fiat, cheap tax good on fuel...

Comment

The Ka shares the same engine and box plus everything else under the bonnet and the suspension, brakes and even the wheels! Ford, what have you done?

Comment

Fiat 500

Someone just ran one of these threads on Motorsportforums,and a guy on there is staunch supporter of the 500,problem was it turned into a **** take and ran for lots of pages.hope he don't come on here or else! Same car,built at same factory,in Slovenia/Slovakia,or somewhere like that !

Comment

Working...
                        X