Bye dad..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye dad..

My dad suffered a stroke last 14th and succumbed to it last 20th..loved fords since he can drive specially capris..thought me how to drive and fix cars.. sad part is he could have been saved were it not for the incompetent doctor who was only interested in getting paid his huge professional fees..sad day.

very sad news

my thoughts are with you and your family

Comment

Sorry to hear your bad news,
      Our thoughts are with you
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

thats very sad news
        that will be hard on you and your family, my thought are with you.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear this

I lost my dad last year after a bike accident

All that was wrong with him was a broken colar bone and 2 cracked ribs , yet he died

The good old british health service a week in hospital where he got worse and worse yet they did nothing until it was to late and the bothered to check him properly and found internal damage

Remember the good times and after a few months you will be able to smile when you think of him rather than get upset
          Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
            Sorry to hear this

I lost my dad last year after a bike accident

All that was wrong with him was a broken colar bone and 2 cracked ribs , yet he died

The good old british health service a week in hospital where he got worse and worse yet they did nothing until it was to late and the bothered to check him properly and found internal damage

Remember the good times and after a few months you will be able to smile when you think of him rather than get upset
            Thanks for all the kind words..been doing some looking at our family albums and it made me smile seeing how he had lived. Had a mk3 corty when he passed the bar and had a capri when his law practice grew..had a mexico 1600 after but bought a mk4 corty when we kids got bigger..the capri is still with us since 1972...

our family was overwhelmed by the huge crowd that went to his wake and we didn't know he had been doing lots of pro bono work for the poor who can barely afford legal representation.. was called the lawyer of the masses..a legacy which made us proud..

Comment

Originally posted by turimping View Post
              Thanks for all the kind words..been doing some looking at our family albums and it made me smile seeing how he had lived. Had a mk3 corty when he passed the bar and had a capri when his law practice grew..had a mexico 1600 after but bought a mk4 corty when we kids got bigger..the capri is still with us since 1972...

our family was overwhelmed by the huge crowd that went to his wake and we didn't know he had been doing lots of pro bono work for the poor who can barely afford legal representation.. was called the lawyer of the masses..a legacy which made us proud..

A very nice thing to find out , you should be very proud of him
              Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

Sorry to hear this , condolences to you and your family

Comment

sad news for you and the family.....

Comment

know what your going through, its bloody tough but try to think about the good times and it gets easier.
                    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss.

It's hard when you lose someone close to you.

Puts life in to perspective.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X