Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home welders

Hello,

I'm going to buy a MIG welder as i've been doing a welding class at night and i'm getting into it.

Anyway, i was looking around and the Clarke 150TE Turbo kept on popping up. Does anyone have one, are they any good? Is there better out there for £250???

Cheers
    Stevo

Have a snap-on welder and taught myself to weld in 20 minutes. Quite good now. Should be fine with the clarke.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Re: Home welders

Originally posted by Stevo21
      Hello,

I'm going to buy a MIG welder as i've been doing a welding class at night and i'm getting into it.

Anyway, i was looking around and the Clarke 150TE Turbo kept on popping up. Does anyone have one, are they any good? Is there better out there for £250???

Cheers
      Stevo
      Thata's the very welder I've got and I've had it now for probably ten years and it's still going strong. Never missed a beat only thing starting to go wrong is the reinforced cord into the gun is cracking and splitting but you can get new ones no problem. Machine mart usually have most of the spares as well.

Chris.

More of Banishit's Handywork!!!

Comment

I just bought the newer version of the welder i was talking about, for the same price.

I'm going to go round welding everything i can......

Stevo

Comment

stevo, if your desperate to weld stuff, you can come round mine, ill find stuff for you to do :bom:

http://theplateman.com/ - euro/german plates

Comment

Working...
          X