Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been caught doing something strange !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever been caught doing something strange !

was cleaning a car in the sun yesterday,had it parked on the lawn then got out HENRY the hoover. didnt seen to be working that well so took it apart to find the filter blocked and quite full.started to empty the contents into a dustbin bag to find it went straight through onto the grass.picked up what i could and put into a good bag this time,reassembled henry and started to hoover the grass. after a couple of mins i looked up to find the old chap next door looking at me shaking his head this is the same chap that asked me why i had sheets of plastic down on the grass a few monthe ago,and i said i didnt want my tyres getting dirty. think ime gonna grow me hedges higher
    sigpic

:d
    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Now then ,ive just had to mop my brew up that i spilt laughing at that kev

Comment

:d:d:d

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

surely the cars not that dirty to block the hoover
          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Was you wearing your pedal socks?

Comment

Originally posted by mk11jon View Post
              Was you wearing your pedal socks?
              yep all three ..dedle leddle leddle lum.
              sigpic

Comment

You want to thank your lucky stars he dont see ya at a show polishing and a buftying!!!!!.that'll make hoovering the lawn look ok...

a.t.b. mate lee

Comment

Originally posted by modena green View Post
                  was cleaning a car in the sun yesterday,had it parked on the lawn then got out HENRY the hoover. didnt seen to be working that well so took it apart to find the filter blocked and quite full.started to empty the contents into a dustbin bag to find it went straight through onto the grass.picked up what i could and put into a good bag this time,reassembled henry and started to hoover the grass. after a couple of mins i looked up to find the old chap next door looking at me shaking his head this is the same chap that asked me why i had sheets of plastic down on the grass a few monthe ago,and i said i didnt want my tyres getting dirty. think ime gonna grow me hedges higher
                  even the wife laughed
                  sigpic

Comment

At my wedding I helped a workmate with a stuck zip on his trousers and got caught by my new brother in law My Mrs likes to bring that up at every family BBQ
                    Why do we pay others to do a job we did ourselves?

Ever paid for conveyancing?

Comment

That made me laugh out loud at work!

I went to a punk gig last year in Leeds and so I didnt lose my parking ticket for the NCP I hid it in the bottom of my shoe. When I got back to the parking machine I removed my shoe and the ticket from within and placed it in the machine. At which point the rather moist ticket got stuck in the machine. Only then I noticed the security camera for the carpark watching me.

That was an embarressing call to the NCP attendants to tell them their machine had swallowed my soggy ticket and could I have a new one so i could go home. Im sure they watched the footage later on with a rather confused look on their face.....haha

Comment

thats a funny one man.....didnt want to get the tyres dirty

going back a few years ago when virgin had a shop in dublin city, i needed a whizz but was outside at the back of the shop heading towards it...basically down the back alley....i nipped into the emergency exit area, had my whizz and my mate pulled down the shutter on me trapping me in the area between the shutter and the back door.......a few secnds past and the door opened only to be security from virgin....he said "what you doing in here" and i replied my mate pushed me in and pulled down the shutter and at that moment a pool of formed......security didnt believe a word from my mouth.........but i was extremely red walking tru the shop as it was a very busy saturday afternoon....

Comment

Hoovering the grass. Classic.
                          Deffo nuts, no matter the reason. LOL
                          We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Working...
                          X