Iphone question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone question

If you put a 'pay as you go' sim card in an iphone what will still work, maps etc ?

Son
    sigpic

Hmmm dunno, if it relies on mobile Internet you could end up using your credit real fast. If you turn everything off in settings I'm sure it will work fine as a phone ???

Comment

Yes but any data services, locations etc. will wipe the credit out very quickly - I used one for a day when messing about and it wiped £10 in a day just using the map and basic location services - of course that depends on how you PYG sim charges for data.

As said above turn them off and it's fine
      Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
      www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

Im on O2 pay and go and so is my eldest lad Sam we both use I-Phone 3g When we top up we now get unlimited mb useage for 1 month (it used to be 1/2 gig) Also 300 texts,but Once the month is up O2 then charge you £1 a day Until you top up again and start the process all over again, Works well for me cos Im a texted not a talker? I did use it in Florida last year and I switched on the 3g and it updated and used £20 credit in just under 10mins !!!!!!! You live and learn It works well for Sam too cos hes 12 and theres no way I would get a contract for him ! I got him the phone s/h and he treats it like a bar of gold Unlike me whos on my 3rd screen Bright side is Im getting better at fitting them lol hth paul
        sigpic

Comment

get a 1 month rolling contract

simplicity for iphone £20 a month for 600 mins

Nutty Professor

Comment

Working...
          X