e bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e bay

Just sold my car on ebay.It sold for the buy it now price,at £2200,its `16 years old in mint condition at 35K miles.It had 5 days yet to run in the auction.Could i have backed out of BINP and let it run for the full period?
    What would you guys have done? Honestly !!

Why do you want to do that if you sold it for the BIN price? Surely your happy with that as its the price you wanted to sell it for.
    [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
    Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Originally posted by driverace View Post
      Just sold my car on ebay.It sold for the buy it now price,at £2200,its `16 years old in mint condition at 35K miles.It had 5 days yet to run in the auction.Could i have backed out of BINP and let it run for the full period?
      What would you guys have done? Honestly !!
      Be glad you got what you wanted!
      If you wanted more then..................well you know what.
      Some auctions make plenty, more don't.
      We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Are times that bad Barry, that you have to sell your cars you will be selling the Mercedes or the mk2 next. If you want to sell the mk2 give me a ring.

Comment

What was it??

Comment

A Mercedes benz C220 d elegence with only 35000 miles ,as clean as the day it was bought new! Howard Who else has a 1978 RS2000 in Black,thats a Custom and has only done 42K from new in standard condition? although if I get really hard up .Well !!!

Comment

A Mercedes benz C220 d elegence with only 35000 miles ,as clean as the day it was bought new! Howard Who else has a 1978 RS2000 in Black,thats a Custom and has only done 42K from new in standard condition? although if I get really hard up .Well !!!
              I have one with 35k from new

Regards your auction , it sounds like you thought it might have fetched more ?
              Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

They are getting thin on the ground now,low milage RS2s,
                Yes maybe should have not put BIN price on and i think it could have brought more,but hey!!!!
                Get new one on Friday C220 sport

Comment

I always get less than what i want
                  sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

i got one with 6 thousand miles

Comment

Rs2

then it MUST be for sale ,cos you aint using it!!!!!
                      6k milage is it Black custom ?,with black recaros ?

Comment

Then yours must be for sale Barry as its not been out in years.

Comment

Working...
                        X