Digs in Aberdeen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digs in Aberdeen

Evening lads, its a bit short notice but I'm travelling up to Aberdeen tomorrow does anyone nar of any cheap digs in the Bridge of Don area? Any help appreciated

I always stay at the premier inn...problem with Aberdeen is its a contractors city so all the digs are bloody expensive
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
      I always stay at the premier inn...problem with Aberdeen is its a contractors city so all the digs are bloody expensive
      Ive noticed that aswell Alan, paying for course,digs and travel so trying to keep the costs down mate

Comment

Originally posted by Colliery Playboy View Post
        Ive noticed that aswell Alan, paying for course,digs and travel so trying to keep the costs down mate

go old skool son, get you basha out don't forget your hexi

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
          go old skool son, get you basha out don't forget your hexi
          Thats the last resort son It always rains up in Scotland so it'll be just like Brecon

Comment

Originally posted by Colliery Playboy View Post
            You doing your BOSIET
            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

You doing your BOSIET
              Nah Alan already got that. Going to Intertraining for me Banksman,slinger,rigging and lifting

Comment

Positive side is there are some good watering holes in Aberdeen
                sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Hi Alan

I am from Aberdeen you could try travel lodge just off King Street(WEST NORTH STREET) basically turn onto king street keep going and you will end up in Bridge of Don.

Watering holes if you looking for fancy there is plenty, but if your after a good pint there is just off union street on back wyde called MA CAMERON'S do real ales/ THE GRILL is on Union Street it has a amazing amount of malt Whiskey.

Cheers Jon

Comment

try the brig inn,its a 10 mins walk from intertrainings please +half the price of the rest+nice food+drink there as well

The Brig Inn Hotel in Bridge Of Don, Aberdeen AB23 8EB - Company Profile, Phone Number, Address, Postcode, Map and more

Comment

loadsof places up there to stop, and plenty of entertainment also
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                        Might not come back

Comment

Get onto Ben once there passed mate
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                            I Lived in Ellon for a number of years and although this is a bit further north I reckon cheap digs should be available (you can always jump on the bus if going out on the lash)

Comment

Positive side is there are some good watering holes in Aberdeen
                              Think I was in most of them

Comment

Working...
                              X