Rs1800 spotted near me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rs1800 spotted near me

ME AND ONE OF MY MATES HAVE SEEN AN ARCHED WHITE RS1800 IN THE SOUTHAMPTON AREA, MAYBE A REP BUT IF SO ITS SOUNDS AWESOME!!
    ANYONE WE KNOW?
    sigpic

Definately a rep as it would have trailer under it otherwise .
    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

hi there
      Yes that was me,think I saw you just outside twyford.yes it is a genuine RS1800 by the way,saw you the other tuesday at my car meet at the west meon.seen you a few times around Waltham ?

Comment

Originally posted by sotonboy1977 View Post
        hi there
        Yes that was me,think I saw you just outside twyford.yes it is a genuine RS1800 by the way,saw you the other tuesday at my car meet at the west meon.seen you a few times around Waltham ?

was he on street corners
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
          was he on street corners

think most times its been parked outside a Bakers !!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
            Definately a rep as it would have trailer under it otherwise .
            I drove my RS1800 over from Ireland to the lakes tour for the second time this year, 800 miles round trip. Not all RS1800 are trailered. The Car never missed a beat all weekend. I enjoyed every mile in it. Take care Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by sotonboy1977 View Post
              hi there
              lol, it was me in front of you coming out of hedge end, i was sticking my fingers up in the blue 500 mercedes, thought you were someone else!!, car looks stunning bud, so was it you in the 200 at west meon?, if so do you have any more jobs going where you work!

Edd.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post
                lol, it was me in front of you coming out of hedge end, i was sticking my fingers up in the blue 500 mercedes, thought you were someone else!!, car looks stunning bud, so was it you in the 200 at west meon?, if so do you have any more jobs going where you work!

Edd.
                you didnt notice the lights or the arches tho ed
                MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Some of my fav. roads from Albrook to Botley!!
                  The Round about up the road from Fishers Pond has always been my fav.

Nice Group 1 Low back bucket seats with harness slots !! swap the Mex for a set, put casters on them and stick them in the living room
                  Regards
                  mark

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Harper View Post
                    Some of my fav. roads from Albrook to Botley!!
                    The Round about up the road from Fishers Pond has always been my fav.

Nice Group 1 Low back bucket seats with harness slots !! swap the Mex for a set, put casters on them and stick them in the living room
                    Regards
                    mark

Nice seats Mark

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post

Edd.
                      ahh yes i did wonder what/who that was in the Merc lol.
                      popped to west meon tonight RS meeting,but didnt notice anyone from here,but did give them a shock after the "what lump you running"comments.

Comment

Now I hope you didn't think it was me Ed?

Mark.

Comment

Working...
                        X