Dvla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dvla

after 2 weeks i thought i would check where it is, at least 4 ferkin weeks for a log book!!!! at this rate the summer will be gone and the car will be in for winter!

only want to tax me car so i can use it! and get the carbs and timing done!!!!

is there anyway i can get it through or taxed faster?

Are you close to a main dvla office ?
    I know when I've had my plate changed before I just go in and get my paperwork there and then

Make a call and ask ?

Comment

will give it a go got nothing to lose! tried to ring them and they would not commit to anything just said could be another 3 weeks

Comment

You can take the 'new keeper suppliment' (green slip given to you at time of purchase) along with the MOT and insurance docs to the post office to tax it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_B View Post
          You can take the 'new keeper suppliment' (green slip given to you at time of purchase) along with the MOT and insurance docs to the post office to tax it.
          thought you could not do that anymore? or have i been thrown a curve ball?

Comment

Tax online ?
            CheeRS Neil

Comment

Originally posted by John Savage View Post
              you can still do this. my mates wife done it at the start of the month for his E30 he had just bought.

Comment

Originally posted by 191964 View Post
                Tax online ?

would need to be in his name as the tax would be sent to the registered owner also im sure you need the reminder to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by John Savage View Post
                  I did it six months ago when i bought my capri.

sigpic

Comment

thanks for the replies lads, going to try to tax it tomorrow on the greenslip.

Comment

Working...
                    X