• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Graham John

Look familiar Graham ?
    sigpic

Hey, my car.............

paul, what is that from, can i have a copy, any further info available, no wonder it has all those goodies on it..

await to hear from you,

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

Having started to strip the car (see Resto section "heres to the start") i have come across all manner of performance parts fitted , -
      oil cooler, LSD, bilsteins all around, Vented discs, twin 45s and fuel pumps,
      Janspeed, five speed, competition dizzzie, Race cam, BVH, it has become more obvious that the ole girl has been used for something (no evidence of roll cage though) other than road use (she will soon see the woods AND the trees).

nice to see a pic, and from all those years ago, seems that it has been used as it was intended for when built.

well spotted Ruddy !

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure anddon will be pleased to read that list of stuff

Comment

without a doubt mate, i still got those fog lights here in the garage Graham mate, without the covers though

Comment

seems like i got shot of something i should of kept, wait till my kids see this, i will be for the chop,
            i knew the Beast was quick... love the picture and if there is anymore info, i too would love to see it - if thats OK with you Graham,
            cheers lads

Comment

Hi And
              dont be too dissapointed, after all you now have a lovely mk 2 in V Good condition and no doubt with the improvements you have done it will become even better - i must admit after seeing the pics of her i was beginning to think twice myself.

Black beastie is now "unrecognisable" - however when she is complete i will bring her down for you and the familly to see, and drive.

if you have the fogs, would be gratefull.

Any one from Wales going to stanford hall - i am looking for a lift ! (Merthyr Tydfil)
              sigpic

Comment

i do have them mate, i am pretty sure they are the same, i will check them out when i get the chance, you are right about the white one mind, she is a gem too !!! can't wait to see more progress,
                regards

Comment

That photo is from RS The Faster Fords from Jeremy Walton, you must have that book Graham ...

Grtz, Leon.

Comment

Yeah, i have a copy or three, trouble is i never read them therefore i didnt recognise the pics,

thanks guys,

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X