Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone work for the post office,help required,parcel gone missing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work for the post office,help required,parcel gone missing...

Hi guys,does anyone work for the post office???,I need some advice,regarding an item I won on eBay,it's gone missing,the seller says it was sent recorded delivery,I've got the tracking number,last time I got intouch with the seller, he said he was waiting for the post office to get back to him,I tried to contact the seller this morning for an update,but I carnt contact him,don't know why,so what do I need to do next? I went to my local sorting office and the guy who I know really well said it's gone to Ireland ,because there was no access at my address,so what can I do next???any ideas,cheers foxy.

go to irleand

Comment

Thanks lee you twit!!!!......

Comment

hope it wasnt your cup final tickets
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

I wish Dave,hey what happened against Chelsea ????.what a shocker..

Comment

Sounds like its been "killed off", which means its as you've said sent to Ireland. But if it was sent recorded dly the sender should of put his address on the back of the item to be sent back to him if there any probs.
            What i don't get is the no access to your address? unless you had a different postie that day and he couldn't find your post box.
            sigpic

Comment

I have no idea,I'm at work when the post arrives,any more help please???...

Comment

open a paypal dispute

Nutty Professor

Comment

If sent via recorded delivery the postman would have left a P379 card, this is a card informing the delivery address that an item was attempted to be delivered but no answer at the time.
                  All undelivered items go to a "dead letter" area of Royal Mail hence why it's been sent to Ireland.
                  I'm not back to work until Tuesday night, but if you send / PM me the recorded delivery number I will run a check on it for you.
                  Or go on www.royalmail.com and type in the number in the track your item section.
                  Not saying it hasn't been posted but Royal Mail gets blamed a lot for missing items that have not been posted, yes some items do get lost but this is due to incorrect addresses.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

When in the royal mail site go to A-Z and click on T, then Track and Trace.
                    This is were you type in the RD number

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

lost but not forgotten

let it go mike it was only one washer im sure you have a spare they will always be another on ebay for you to find

Comment

Originally posted by greenmex View Post
                        let it go mike it was only one washer im sure you have a spare they will always be another on ebay for you to find
                        agreed, the thrill is in the chase

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by fox2fox View Post
                          I have no idea,I'm at work when the post arrives,any more help please???...
                          If you get stuck Mike, you can have it sent to my factory and you can collect it from there or my house if that helps
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X