Is it me or are prices dropping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or are prices dropping?

i didn`t want to hijack any for sale threads but is anything selling at moment though.prices seem to be falling a bit as 20k mk1 rs2000s and 12k mk2s just dont seem to be selling as there are still a few about.the twin cams and BDAs will always hold ther values if not rise due to being few and far between.i`ve just sold my mk1 RS2000 and think i may have timed it right.i`m away to look at a series 1 RS turbo on friday (for the wife!) and if it`s as described it will be a bargain.looking at mk2 RSs on ebay i may have enough left over to buy one.just my worthless opinion.

bump !!! and the prices rise noo

Comment

are you ramping prices down to buy one?

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
        are you ramping prices down to buy one?
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHELT RS View Post
          The price of spares certainly isn't dropping.
          Since I came back on the RS scene this is what's amazed me more than the price increases on the cars themselves (last time I'd looked a tidy Mk2 RS2000 was about £4k maybe £5k and inner wings were readily available new for a 'sensible' price, to give some perspective). Recently I've seen some bits that I thought were quite tatty selling for far more than I thought was reasonable, but someone must be buying them I guess. I'm just glad I only need fairly basic service items available from my local motor factors to get mine back on the road.

Comment

Working...
          X