Has anyone got a 09/11 Focus RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got a 09/11 Focus RS

I have been looking at them but was just wondering are they all the same spec or could you spec them up? What should i be looking out for.
    Any info would be great
    sigpic
    Cheers
    Martin

Speak to mr/mrs G John first!!!!!!......

Before you buy one speak to Graham John,his good lady has a green one,but they have had a few problems with it,I was thinking of getting one myself,but i might give it another year,just to find out the problems with them,my series one focus rs is still putting a smile on my face every time I drive it even tho it's 8 years old now,but I love it!!!!.....

Comment

i have to agree with fox2fox im in the same boat .i have a mk1 focus rs and toying with a new one but ive heard there are a few problems with a new one

Comment

Originally posted by fox2fox View Post
        Before you buy one speak to Graham John,his good lady has a green one,but they have had a few problems with it,I was thinking of getting one myself,but i might give it another year,just to find out the problems with them,my series one focus rs is still putting a smile on my face every time I drive it even tho it's 8 years old now,but I love it!!!!.....
        I remember the photos of grahan john's up alright.I had not heard of them giving trouble. Will have to do some more research.Has all the problems been sorted out under warranty or are they still ongoing???
        sigpic
        Cheers
        Martin

Comment

Mr Johns car had a simple problem, it just took them a while to find it, the cars have very few issues really, a little heavy on front tyres but then again they have a lot of work to do, the hardest choice is what colour to go for?? an awsome drive and she sounds like an old audi quattro when she gets on the money, go get one!!

try here http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
            Mr Johns car had a simple problem, it just took them a while to find it, the cars have very few issues really, a little heavy on front tyres but then again they have a lot of work to do, the hardest choice is what colour to go for?? an awsome drive and she sounds like an old audi quattro when she gets on the money, go get one!!

try here http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/
            Thanks taffr just after joining will see how it goes
            sigpic
            Cheers
            Martin

Comment

I have one on an 09 plate

I love the car to bits , best all rounder i have ever owned

Mine is quite modded

Bigger intercooler
              Remapped to about 380 bhp
              S/steel exh ( decatted )
              Suspension mods
              355mm AP"s ( 6 pots )
              Carbon air box etc
              etc etc etc

The car drives superb , goes like stink , and looks great

I would recomend one to anyone

Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

I have a LUX Pack 1 with Bluetooth/USB and Mountune MP350 upgrade in Frozen White.

Still not burst through the 1000 mile barrier!!!!

Bring on the shows!

Comment

Your Focus is gorgeous mate
                  sigpic

Comment

The car is Awesome and well worthy of the RS tag, every drive is a pleasure.

I did have a problem with the car which was a pain in the backside, however the biggest issue was with the local dealership who clearly need a lesson in customer support and customer relations. I eventually had my problem resolved by going right to the very top of the tree at FoMoCo

as said, a fantastic car, and a pleasure to drive

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

All worked up now for one. Just checked the VRT to drive it in the south €12000 for a 11 plate .... plus purchase price in the UK...Wont put me off though... Would love a spin in one first will have to make a few enquiries
                      sigpic
                      Cheers
                      Martin

Comment

we have sold loads now and never had one back yet for any warranty issues! would love one myself but too much money for me too have as a second car.
                        Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post
                          we have sold loads now and never had one back yet for any warranty issues! would love one myself but too much money for me too have as a second car.
                          Any 09/10 ones there?
                          What bhp are they standard?
                          sigpic
                          Cheers
                          Martin

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYMC View Post
                            Any 09/10 ones there?
                            What bhp are they standard?

305 PS or 224 kW

Nm torque is 440 with overboost

0-60 5.9 secs

cheeRS
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
                              I have one on an 09 plate
                              I've seen your car a couple of times going down the M1 near Leeds. Was it owned by Ford?

Comment

Working...
                              X