Courier's that are useless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courier's that are useless

Why is now that everything is subcontracted a zillion times?
    Parcels sent "express" are taking a week!
    My Hermes took a week to deliver inside the Uk.
    A rikshaw could have done it faster.

Today sent a parcel to Spain.
    Used worldwide parcel services. They were a good £30 cheaper than DHL.
    Got a tracking number that is from DHL
    Surprise at 15:30 still hadn't picked up.
    Got on telephone giving a good Victor Meldrew to them and low and belold a company called 'Yodel' (WTF) arrived and picked it up.

Is there just one big courier in the sky taking the ****?
    We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

lol , they are all crap . My parcels to France were tracked except they couldn't find where they were most of the time !!!! WTF . They got there after 3 weeks .
    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

sent some rods to tasmania ,can't remember now the company but a dhl van turns up ?!
      what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

I sent a parcel to southern Ireland through Parcel force (tracked) and guess what once it left the uk they couldnt track it and then it was stuck in a warehouse in Dublin
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
          I sent a parcel to southern Ireland through Parcel force (tracked) and guess what once it left the uk they couldnt track it and then it was stuck in a warehouse in Dublin

Was that the prison cell door (with the light peephole) Andy ?

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

The reason the parcels take a long time as the jobs are subcontracted out, to self-employed drivers. The items are paid to the contractor at a set price and if you have to drive 20 miles for a parcel it aint goint to happen as it will cost the driver to deliver it. So the parcels are piled up and when its warranted a run will be done, so if you have anything requiring urgent delivery use the Royal Mail as they are not conttracted out yet. The gov't will be doing this no doub't in their term of govt.
            So don't send your parcels to Herpes as they suck

Comment

Working...
            X