No announcement yet.

Van drivers in London beware !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London is a city of Biro pushers, everyone and everything else is there because of them.
    Nothing better than a biro moving nicely down a cheque.
    Goal posts move in evey line of business.
    It's how good business's get an "edge"
    Don't like the posts get off the pitch otherwise step up to the spot and move into the premier league.

Already in NI you can't walk down the road without permission let alone drive!
    We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Well i'm not moving house and there's no point as it will be nationwide before you know it . Once the money making scam is set up in London then it will move outwards to other towns and city's .
      It's easier to buy an old petrol van as then they can't touch you , mk2 transit in Ford Motorsport colours would be ideal .
      sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
      Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
      12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

dvla now sending out letters to the effected vehicles. the biro pushers still want a tradesman to do work for them?!! so they will have to pay more if we are forced to get newer and more expensive vans .
        pushrod are you related to boris ?
        what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

Originally posted by morcheen View Post
          dvla now sending out letters to the effected vehicles.
          The riots and road blocks will start soon then .
          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Ok some more info for all the workers with vans inside the m25 . I've just spoken to the clueless TFL lot and after much head scratching they reckon that any van that's diesil and older than 2003 weighing more than 1205kilos (with all your stuff inside) won't be allowed inside the m25 unless you pay £100 a day !!!!!

Comment

Update : I'm not working today in order too sort this out and have been hounding them allday .
              Finally spoke to someone with a brain and even though their website says some certain vans don't comply that MAY NOT BE THE CASE !!!!
              If the chassis plate says the weight is under 1205 kilos unladen and under 3500 kilos gross weigh (laden) then you don't have too pay . Just checked and mine's 1200kilos and 2860 kilos so they are foooooked , lol .

Morel of the story = TFL computer says no but the chassis plate say YES !!!!!

Comment

but they make the rules so they can change the rules,and they will
                what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

No doubt the goalposts will move later mate . For now i'm safe i hope but i have to send in pics of the log book and chassis plate before they confirm .

Comment

Fcuk them just put a deposit on this mean machine for city work, no congestion charge, no LEZ and no tax. Still aint goin sarf of the river thou.

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
                      Ok some more info for all the workers with vans inside the m25 . I've just spoken to the clueless TFL lot and after much head scratching they reckon that any van that's diesil and older than 2003 weighing more than 1205kilos (with all your stuff inside) won't be allowed inside the m25 unless you pay £100 a day !!!!!
                      That's 1205 Kg curb weight, includes all commercial vehicals even pickup trucks but camper vans have a 2500 cut off weight so basicly only SWB ones.
                      I know a few peeps with beds a sink and a wardrobe now fitted in thier work vans

Comment

Yes after i rang up for the 4th time i spoke to a bloke and he said all effected vehicles need to be under 1205kilos unladen and under 3500 kilos loaded . This is quoted on the chassis plate and sometimes on the log book .

Comment

Originally posted by rs2000_gb View Post
                          Fcuk them just put a deposit on this mean machine for city work, no congestion charge, no LEZ and no tax. Still aint goin sarf of the river thou.

Lol , love it . Can they be parked in motorbike bays , good if they can as it will save £4 an hour in parking .

Comment

Working...
                          X