Insurance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance.

Renewed the insurance today on the rs. And it's gone up by£35 to £160 all mods declared. That's with flux ,, heritage wanted £179. What you lads paying? The wife is on the policy too coz she enjoys driving it.. Cheers.. Steve.
    Live to regret ..or regret to live.

I am with Cherished Vehicle Insurance and am paying £126 fully comp and with all mods declared and the missus on it too

3000 mile policy though
    sigpic

Comment

I am with Lancaster,just renewed last week £165 fully comp,all mods etc decleared, agreed valualtion & recovery.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dobbo63 View Post
        Renewed the insurance today on the rs. And it's gone up by£35 to £160 all mods declared. That's with flux ,, heritage wanted £179. What you lads paying? The wife is on the policy too coz she enjoys driving it.. Cheers.. Steve.
        take the wife off and then you can use SAGA

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
          take the wife off and then you can use SAGA
          Trust you to come up. With that....

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CHRIS View Post
            I am with Lancaster,just renewed last week £165 fully comp,all mods etc decleared, agreed valualtion & recovery.
            That sounds A good deal.. Ive got agreed value and salvage retention , bit no breakdown cover.. Have that separate.

Comment

Originally posted by mk2ddc View Post
              I am with Cherished Vehicle Insurance and am paying £126 fully comp and with all mods declared and the missus on it too

3000 mile policy though

Forgot to mention that i have agreed value and salvage rights too
              sigpic

Comment

Hey up Steve mine was £164 from Heritage agreed value limited to 3000 miles

Comment

Now then steve,, how you doing matey... Are u ready for the lakes?? See you then if not before ..

Comment

Yeh i am fine taxed mine took it for a spin last night, you forget what attention they get got one guy taking photo's at petrol station,would like to get them diff bearings done before lakes though,
                    cheers Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X