Bike season upon us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike season upon us

Well got the blade serviced on Friday, and had new tyres fitted today, was gonna go for Maxxis but the bloke in the shop couldn't find the back one so had Metzeler Rennsports fitted. Not sure what theyre like anyone used them before?

Cheers Daz

Nice Blade there really suits the Repsol colours ,cant help regarding the tyres as only used Michelins on my R1 great grip and not bad mileage either ,just keep her between the hedges full speed ahead

Comment

Those wheel spokes look way too flimsy, and where is the rest of the tail piece ???

Comment

looks great son starting to miss mine now!
        Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Mint son
          sigpic

Comment

as my lad would say ..................****ING SICK!!!
            sigpic

Comment

nice bike that daz.. Looks good in repsol colours. I'm more into muscle bikes ,, I couldn't do too long meant over the tank on that.. And no I'm not that old ..keep it out ov the hedge bottoms..
              Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

Originally posted by DazRS2K View Post
                Well got the blade serviced on Friday, and had new tyres fitted today, was gonna go for Maxxis but the bloke in the shop couldn't find the back one so had Metzeler Rennsports fitted. Not sure what theyre like anyone used them before?

Cheers Daz
                lookingt superb Daz my cover comes off on friday, ready for the weekend, oldskool now but still on the pace

Comment

Both very nice indeed. Dropped mine in for service, MOT and a few new goodies today

http://www.leica-geosystems.co.uk/en/index.htm

Comment

I wont be going far on my old school bikes this summer , lol

Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                      Those wheel spokes look way too flimsy, and where is the rest of the tail piece ???
                      There the standard wheels Lee, and got rid of that horrible bridge section of a beam hated it, so now fitted with an R&G tail tidy, also the biggest job of the lot was removing the rear pegs. Had to remove tank, seat then lift the battery tray out of the way to access the inboard rear peg bolts nightmare, but worth it for that clean look, also fitted the Sato racing rearsets

Originally posted by taffr View Post
                      lookingt superb Daz my cover comes off on friday, ready for the weekend, oldskool now but still on the pace

Looks lovely that Taff, and as you know Honda is back with the Castrol colours with the WSB on my model

Originally posted by Sharpy_G View Post
                      Both very nice indeed. Dropped mine in for service, MOT and a few new goodies today

Bloody hell mate thats gonna cost you a fortune in servicing and Mot'ing all that lot LOL
                      Joking aside I take it that is you Duke, very nice

Comment

Oops, forgot to say and thanks for all the comments boys

Comment

Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
                          I wont be going far on my old school bikes this summer , lol

There lovely them mate, when I was a young un I used to help my mate clean and polish his Norton 750 Commando, just so I could get on the back. I remember when it was on tick over on the stand it used to jump all over the back lane it was that Torquey LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DazRS2K View Post
                            got rid of that horrible bridge section of a beam hated it, so now fitted with an R&G tail tidy, also the biggest job of the lot was removing the rear pegs.
                            i mean it just looks very flimsy, could that pillion seat hold someone of my stature if the pegs were still there LOL

anyway, i dont wanna scare you all but if you wanna see a real motorcycle, look no further................................

clearly wont need an MOT or anything else real soon LOL

Comment

i know ive showed this a million times, but this is how it looked last time i renovated it about 8 years ago

lack of use saw it go off very quickly, so i decided to do it properly, that was about 2 years ago LOL, still ongoing

Comment

Working...
                              X