how the hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how the hell

can you tell how good a car is by a few photos.looking through lots of ads for cars all you see is "well worth the money" "will sell no bother" "stunning car""too cheap""mint" when clearly they aint .discuss some amount of experts on here too

a fool and his money are easily parted. Some people are easily talked into buying something when they haven't really got a clue. I let my heart rule my head back in 2002 when i brought my first mk2 rs, i was so deperate to have one i brought the first thing i saw. As ever when buying a car always talk to people that know the cars first and take someone with you who will look at it objectively.
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Johnie, some peeps dont see cars as we do, so to them a couple of pics and a price are all they think they need to sell

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
        a fool and his money are easily parted. Some people are easily talked into buying something when they haven't really got a clue. I let my heart rule my head back in 2002 when i brought my first mk2 rs, i was so deperate to have one i brought the first thing i saw. As ever when buying a car always talk to people that know the cars first and take someone with you who will look at it objectively.
        just bored tonight and looing for something to discuss ches.look what happened to frosty when he bought his mexico/rs2000

Comment

oh and need some money for the gameroom

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
            just bored tonight and looing for something to discuss ches.look what happened to frosty when he bought his mexico/rs2000
            Oi mr nobstinker!
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

mate he was stitched up big time on that old scrapper, i was lucky cos mine was a genuine car so was able to sell it but noone really knows what frostys is, we called it a bitsa, so when he comes to sell he'll be lucky to get scrap money for it

Comment

Story making like that ches you numpty was what cost Andy the sale of his car!
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                  Story making like that you numpty was what cost Andy the sale of his car!
                  story making

Comment

moved into my new house in the edge of the countryside and missing my local .had a pint after work but had to drive home

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                      Story making like that ches you numpty was what cost Andy the sale of his car!
                      It's only slanderous if it ain't true keV. Ches speaks ( albeit with what sounds like a **** in his mouth ) the truth

Comment

oh and need some money for the gameroom
                        can help you out with the games room stuff
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                          It's only slanderous if it ain't true keV. Ches speaks ( albeit with what sounds like a **** in his mouth ) the truth
                          pmsl son

Comment

A "Mike Youngs" Dealer Sticker does not a Mexico make young Padawan
                            He only bought it because it had stickers and smelt of Mr Sheen
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skids View Post
                              A "Mike Youngs" Dealer Sticker does not a Mexico make young Padawan
                              He only bought it because it had stickers and smelt of wee

Comment

Working...
                              X