will tape it as i am watching Dads Army, hilarious

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

Gra
      we know the results now
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Turning into F1, needs a kick up the arse, Stoner will walk it this year.
        sigpic

Comment

The Doctor's Ducati is way off the pace
          Cheers

Comment

give it time martin jb will get it sorted for him!
            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post

give it time martin jb will get it sorted for him!
              Wasnt aware The Gadget Show had anything to do with his new bike ?

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                Wasnt aware The Gadget Show had anything to do with his new bike ?

ehhh!!!!!!

Comment

stoner on a honda will be hard to beat ,the duke is just not for rossi and the way he rides

Comment

You will all eat your words AsRossi aint fit yet and now they have some race info you watch the difference
                    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

rossi will inprove still needs to get fit and have some races under his belt to improve the ducati, not a bad result for him! thought ben spies would of done abit more?

Comment

As much as I like Rossi above the rest of them I think his best is behind him and both he and Ducati will cash in over the next 2 years on merchandise and sales, I feel sorry for Hayden, first they develop the bike round Stoner and he plays second fiddle, last year they put a bit of effort behind Nicky cos of Stoners illness and cos he kept dropping it and Nicky had a good season, now he's back to square one, develop it to suit Rossi and Hayden has to live with it.

I'd like to see Hayden back on a factory Honda, Pedrossa has to be on his written warning, always fades towards the end of the race, stamina due to his small size ? Lot of people doubt he will ever be a World Champion, and he's a miserable little shit.

Capirossi is just making the numbers up, Simoncelli is getting better and aint scared of a dive up the inside, Dovi wasn't wanted at Honda this year but held them to a clause in his contract so be interesting to see if he gets the same hardware as the other two.

Mark Marquez in a couple of years will be the boy to watch.
                        sigpic

Comment

paul dont forget crutchlow, he had a great first race! but for me spies will be one to watch

Comment

3 or 4 years ago I thought Melandri was going to be the man after watching his rise through GP125 and GP250, but his size and strength seemed to stop him progressing and now he has gone to Superbikes with Crutchlow going to Moto GP.

Would like to see Dovizioso have a good season on the Honda
                            Cheers

Comment

Agree Stoner on Honda will be hard to beat. He was the only one since Bayliss that could make the Ducati go, until they started changing it so other people could ride it, then he kept dropping it once they changed the forks !
                              Was impressed with Lorenzo getting the Yamaha up there and Pedrosa is certainly worth the watching, had the pace to pass Stoner at one point.
                              Dovi will struggle against his team mates i reckon !
                              Rossi, watch this space, nothings impossible with him although i can't see the Duke catching the Honda early enough in the season to be in with a shot at the title !
                              Prefer the British Superbikes, more elbows and bikes squirming around tracks that are too small and bumpy for them !
                              Bring on the BTCC Plato vs Neal

As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters be pointing t'other way !

Comment

Working...
                              X