been out doing the route !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been out doing the route !!

We were out doing the route today from 9.00 am till 5.30 not giving oot away but anyone that has put there name forward to be part of the lakes tour 2011 is in for a real treat in more ways than one.
    Bit of a mixed bag of narrow roads, and fell roads and some A roads just to keep them webers cleaned out.
    The morning route will be a bit tricky with no stops till dinner, so keep a clear head Friday night, up at dawn and hit the road soon as I need all cars away by 10 am this year.
    PETROL!! I say this only once on here fill up before you leave Kendal.

Theres a few places still left if anyone wants one please Pm me

can you please get your entry form back to me asap Thanks steve

Let’s just say you will not be disappointed this will be the BEST so far so pray for the sun roll on May

any list of who's doing the tour Father ?

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
      any list of who's doing the tour Father ?
      Like i have just siad not all the forms have come back in yet when get all the forms back. I will then put a list up, last count i have 98 so far so about 60 or so to come in yet.

Comment

sounds good Steve,

have you got shares in a petrol station this year,

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oggie snr View Post

sounds like a Job for Chris, A.K.A. Fat Cat the Rat

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

East side of the lake,,,,Classic 70s road rally selective
            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by oggie snr View Post
              Hmm, sounds like I'd best bring the jerry cans in case

I'm back this weekend so will get the form/cheque in the post Saturday, Steve
              Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
              www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

last year we all guessed part of the route Father put up - this year, apart from Bowness Windermere (obvious ), he was trying to be a bit more clever, but alas, not clever enuff for some saddos on here

this is just as the dual carriageway starts heading north on the A66 looking across Bassenthwaite lake, just before the left turning to Beck Wythop just seen it on google street view, even got the two trees the same .......................................... i'll get me coat !!!!!!!!

CEEGAR plzzzzz

Comment

Comment

Correct son I took the photo last week from the truck on the way to workington

Comment

Sounds good,will be there navigating mr.copeland again.
                      Also a road rally on up there the sat night,might marshall on that aswell
                      sigpic
                      Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

Originally posted by RS_Fiesta View Post
                        Sounds good,will be there navigating mr.copeland again.
                        Also a road rally on up there the sat night,might marshall on that aswell
                        There might be some entries spare... A quick wash and brush up and down to scrutineering
                        The Lonsdale Belt/ Harry & Ivy rally wanted to start at Heaves but I think I may be a bit busy!!!!!.Mind you if all the Campsite go out to watch then who know`s

Comment

Originally posted by miles View Post
                          There might be some entries spare... A quick wash and brush up and down to scrutineering
                          The Lonsdale Belt/ Harry & Ivy rally wanted to start at Heaves but I think I may be a bit busy!!!!!.Mind you if all the Campsite go out to watch then who know`s
                          Would be doing it but plenty more road rallies to come.
                          sigpic
                          Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                            this is just as the dual carriageway starts heading north on the A66 looking across Bassenthwaite lake
                            Jesus, I hope he aint bringing you all round my gaff ....
                            sigpic

Comment

I was told you are providing the refreshments..
                              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Working...
                              X