Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Jim 'Cry Baby' Breaks
    & who remembers 'Cynanide' Sid Cooper

Still not found the deaf & dumb guy yet.
    Mark....

Comment

only from memory kip kano sure he was,wot about all the old dears waving their handbags at the badey and brolleys hitting tha side of the ring, good entertainment when was young
      sigpic

Comment

Billy Two Rivers
        sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

think the dumb bloke was called

andy c

Comment

wrestling

Used to go every week to watch wrestling at Keighley Baths Hall with my Mum and Gran.I went to school with a girl who married Massambula,and used to see him often as she lived 100 metres from us lots of wrestlers used to live locally as one of the big promotors was from Bradford another big promotor was Shirley Crabtrees (Big Daddy) brother from Halifax.Les Kellet from Bradford,started life in wrestling as a referee,.Can remember Bert Royal,Mick McManus,Jackie Pallo,Jim Breaks,Massambula,Giant Haystacks as lots of these guys were local to us.

Comment

Rollerball Rocco.

Used to have Wrestling at the Grove Sports Centre once a month on a Saturday in Balderton near Newark back in the 70's. Used to go to watch as was only 100 yards away from my house. Even used to have the posters on my bedroom wall. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Great days
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                Rollerball Rocco.

Even used to have the posters on my bedroom wall. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Great days
                hope you wont bashing one off looking at them kev!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post
                  hope you wont bashing one off looking at them kev!
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

I have alot of memorie's watching wrestling on 'World Of Sport' on a Sat afternoon,used to go to a hall where i live & watch it live.One of my fav bouts was with Bomber Pat Roach who did the indian death lock,what a move that was.

Comment

Commentater was Kent Walton,Pat Roach appeared in Auf wedesain pet,and i think he was from Wolverhampton or near there,and unfortunatley he died about 3 years ago.
                      Les Kellet started in wrestling in Keighley,first as a referee,then went into the wrestling

Comment

Pat Roach had a scrap yard / vehicle dismantlers in Winson Green.
                        2 Door Mk2's for £70 .... & mot'd at that too. Mk1's were always a little more £90 - £100
                        That would have been the late eighties early nineties.
                        Mark....

Comment

Originally posted by driverace View Post
                          Commentater was Kent Walton,Pat Roach appeared in Auf wedesain pet,and i think he was from Wolverhampton or near there,and unfortunatley he died about 3 years ago.
                          Les Kellet started in wrestling in Keighley,first as a referee,then went into the wrestling
                          he died in July 2004, how time fly's!
                          sigpic

Comment

Who's still alive????....

I know a few of them have died,does anyone know who is still going???

Comment

Kendo lived in Penn, Wolverhampton at the height of his fame

Comment

Working...
                              X