stopping theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluevan1 View Post
    ye guys it is wrong the way the law works.that u even touch a thief when he trys to steel ur car,belongsing etc.ur the one that gets the blame why is that !!!!!!!!.
    if someone stole from me a would hunt them down .stick some rats in there house how would they like that a scare the shite ot them.

a have a rotweiller in my work shop now all the time amd a tell ye if someone got on the wrong side of him god help what bruce will do to them .

keep ur car safe guys thats what wee live for our pride and joy of a ford what it maybe.........
    i know what you mean of how pets can help but its like if you get someone that is a professional and will do anything to get your car then pets dont always see the end of the fight ... there are some sick people out there and they mite not run when they see a dog
    sigpic

Comment

its a shame that you cannt even enjoy your classic without looking over your shoulder worried about who's going to pinch her ,

Comment

electricfi the garage door so when they touch it they fry fooooking w ankers and throw a bucket of water over them whilst they are
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Andy,,,your so brutal
          sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
            electricfi the garage door so when they touch it they fry fooooking w ankers and throw a bucket of water over them whilst they are

andy, what a great idea.. not sure plod would agree tho but they arn,t interested anyway..
            always a woory owning the cars that we do. mine is up on the axle stands just now with no wheels on, they are in the house at min. not practical during show season but its what i do over the winter.
            i have a ww2 that fits a garand rifle under the bed , ans i would use it to protect the wife and my belongins, thieving t***s..
            Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobbo63 View Post
              andy, what a great idea.. not sure plod would agree tho but they arn,t interested anyway..
              always a woory owning the cars that we do. mine is up on the axle stands just now with no wheels on, they are in the house at min. not practical during show season but its what i do over the winter.
              i have a ww2 that fits a garand rifle under the bed , ans i would use it to protect the wife and my belongins, thieving t***s..

should say bayonet after ww2,
              Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

A good cheap way esp if your garage is at the bottom of the garden is put a baby monitor in the garage, then at least if they break in at night there's a good chance you will hear them, and then you can use the WW2 bayonet on them

I will be worried when mine is finished, at the moment I park a car infront of the garage and I turn the power off to the door so they can't open it

Good luck and lets hope yr X-pack doesn't go walkies to the theiving scum.
                [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                Ex X-pack owner

Comment

They dont like it up em
                  sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    A good cheap way esp if your garage is at the bottom of the garden is put a baby monitor in the garage, then at least if they break in at night there's a good chance you will hear them, and then you can use the WW2 bayonet on them

I will be worried when mine is finished, at the moment I park a car infront of the garage and I turn the power off to the door so they can't open it

Good luck and lets hope yr X-pack doesn't go walkies to the theiving scum.

thats a good idea that Troll you can something fart with those things very sensitive

Comment

thanks for replys guys some things winging my way from ebay should slow them down a wee bit

also was at inlaws the nite and the guy next door to him his brother is in the rozzers a name has been passed on so will see what happens

Comment

I got a local welding engineers to weld up large square flanges bolted right through the brick work with the bolt heads and nuts welded on and a large h section of channel right across the garage door at waist height and two class one padlocks to secure it down , had it on both garages now for 7 years and never been attempted to get in and this is in a horse shoe garage miles away from the house . You would need a jcb to get it off . I think you might be local to me so if you need to see the set up pm me cheers .

Comment

had a fancy lock on the doors of garage for years black smith made it for me after a fitted some doors at his place and seen the lock he made think theres only two keys in the world that fit ma lock but you never know

Comment

Originally posted by ORDAV View Post
                            been told by a guy at work that my car will be nicked shortly as he herd them talking about it he said it was a work m8
                            Personally I would be having a word with this "Mate" Then reporting them.
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

You could get Smart water installed into the garage . It sprays coded water onto the ****ers and they can't get rid of it for months . It shows up under ultra violet light and links them to the scene of the crime .
                              A really loud siren/alarm will scare them off most times but you must hide it too stop them ripping it off or spraying foam into it .
                              sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                              Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                              12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X