Car insurance a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car insurance a joke

My mate was traveling down the road with his v5 golf when his dog started going mental,first thought is WTF is wrong ,then the thing bursts into flames.

Being an enthusiast and general well prepared fella he gets the extinguisher out the boot and proceeds to extinguish the fire.

Insurance will not pay out as the fire was extinguished by himself and not the fire service .

Any excuse it seems to save cash nowadays .

should have let it burn, thats what i should have done with my cossy when it wanted to go up!
    i know where your coming from, their ba***rds!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

i would think he can argue that on the grounds he was acting to safe gaurd others
      sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Fooooooookin robbing scum bags , quick to take your money and even quicker to dodge a payout . Tossers .
        sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
        Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

think i would be getting legal advice on this,it aint right,there must be some way to use this health and safty crap to your advantage,dont forget that protected tree that would have been damaged had the fire not been put out so quickly,damage to the tarmac would had to have been paid for etc etc.have a word with the local fire brigade ask if he did the right thing,DONT GIVE UP TOO EASILY.good luck
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X