No announcement yet.

intresting read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Registrar for the RS Owner's Club is due to visit soon to look over the car and to ensure that the little details of the car are correct, when he visits he should be giving a valuation, Mark hopes this valuation to be in the £15,000 area as this is probably about the total so far invested in it. Is it a wise investment putting this amount of money in a car? Probably, the popularity of the little blue oval has never diminished and has increased in the last few years; not that selling is on the cards.

Will the car be a show winner? We hope so, it deserves to be. When the new season begins we will update this article to plot its progress through its first concours show season.

Comment

I've been talking to a mate from Aberdeen who we're meeting up with @ NE RSOC show this weekend who was telling me about a fresh concours Mk2 he knew about. Thought he meant Ders' car at first but he didn't - could be this one ?

CheeRS Neil.
      sigpic

www.auto-restoration.co.uk

Comment

I went down to Marks to see the car a few weeks ago, gave him some parts and some advice. It is a very nice car but has a bit of work to be done to match Ricky Ross`s car. Very genuine car with only 30k and all original panels and a top respray from Moorland Classic Cars.
        Will post a pic.
        cheeRS Ders.

Comment

Interior was MINT!!!
          cheeRS Ders.

Comment

Working...
          X