Clear All

• whats the best phone to go for ?

Due a new phone ,had the 3g iphone and the camera was no good
    any suggestions ??
    Bill

iPhone 4 much better :-D
    http://www.leica-geosystems.co.uk/en/index.htm

Comment

oh god i could go on all flapping night about this, if you need any advice about certain smartfone handsets PM me.

i would however reccomend the HTC desire over the iPhone 4, although if you are used to the 3g iPhone you might find it easier to just stick with iPhone, if however you are sick of not seeing flash on your mobile internet and would prefer a more complete operating system try google android.

HTC Desire, Desire Z or Desire HD, or the samsung galaxy S all use this O/S (there are others avaliable)

the lack of flash put me off the galaxy S and the battery life is an issue on the HTC desire, but you dont buy a smartfone for the battery life anyway.

i wont go on anymore but if you want more advice etc PM me

my car in the vBGarage

***Don't Fool With The Old Skool***

Comment

HTC Desire is a top phone, no complaints about mine at all and the Mrs is loving the slightly less specced HTC Wildfire as well.
        sigpic

Push everything to the limit
        if it breaks it wasn't strong enough
        rebuild it and try again !

My car in vBGarage

Comment

tbh tho' nothing with a lens as small as they are on any phone will ever be a proper camera

Comment

orange san francisco unlock it for free , de brand it £99 quid from orange cheap and a really good phone

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy_G View Post
              tbh tho' nothing with a lens as small as they are on any phone will ever be a proper camera

they will never replace any DSLR or equivalent .... however, the nokia n8 has picture quality comparable to high end compacts ........... although it runs symbian software which aint the best in the world if you are really into surfing the web on your handset

my car in the vBGarage

***Don't Fool With The Old Skool***

Comment

Originally posted by oveRSteer View Post
                they will never replace any DSLR or equivalent .... however, the nokia n8 has picture quality comparable to high end compacts ........... although it runs symbian software which aint the best in the world if you are really into surfing the web on your handset
                my G11 compact may disagree

Comment

Bill the HTC desire hd is the one better than any i phone its the dogs matey dont listen to these folk with i phones as they are s hite HTC have been doing internet phones for many a year and are so much better
                  Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                    Bill the HTC desire hd is the one better than any i phone its the dogs matey dont listen to these folk with i phones as they are s hite HTC have been doing internet phones for many a year and are so much better
                    What was so bad about the iphone Andy ?

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

just put i phone problems in youtube and see how many hits you get Aled

Comment

Well I haven't had any and think its great, apart from no flash, but its even better now it's jailbroken

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by Aled View Post
                          Well I haven't had any and think its great, apart from no flash, but its even better now it's jailbroken
                          And you been 50

Comment

i only use a phone for making phone calls all these gismos and gadgets are a waste of time to me

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                              And you been 50
                              It's quite legal son

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Working...
                              X